Cannabist

BLACK THURSDAY COUPON | 40% off limited usage

Hi all, its time for some mad prices. We not going to do black friday, though will do BLACK THURSDAY 🙂 Why, we have our reasons but ye.. YOLO

Coupon is limited, so get in while you can - posting first on 420SA the night before, you guys have been awesome. Coupon is active.

Max spend on a coupon is R3000. Enjoy! ❤️

https://www.cannabist.co.za/shop

Coupon = BLACKTHURSDAY

My Post (1).jpg

Edited by Cannabist
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

Aww man, wish I had known and waited for this before I placed my order.

For the top contributor this year to 420SA, @PsyCLown I'll make a plan. Have pm'd you, all the other guys that have ordered - you still getting great prices and getting extras.

Really want to help grow this community and think rewarding @PsyCLown is fair for his time and effort here.

Have a great day guys

Edited by Cannabist
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 3

2 hours ago, Cannabist said:

For the top contributor this year to 420SA, @PsyCLown I'll make a plan. Have pm'd you, all the other guys that have ordered - you still getting great prices and getting extras.

Really want to help grow this community and think rewarding @PsyCLown is fair for his time and effort here.

Have a great day guys

Thanks for the offer, very generous of you and I appreciate the offer although as discussed I have decided to rather stick with my original order.

Still a great deal!! 😄 

Edited by PsyCLown
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Bakstein420 said:

I put my order through, let me know if I was too late.

You were the last one 🤣

Will be sending out comms to all once international courier has picked up 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cannabist said:

You were the last one 🤣

Will be sending out comms to all once international courier has picked up 

Awesome, thank you.

• Like 1

All orders have been placed with our suppliers - We did have a issue where two of the items were out of stock 😞

Contacted the respective persons to sort it out. Bit hard because we cant place the orders till the funds clear so some stock gets bought out whilst we wait 😞

Going to see how we can improve on it, though we bought a shit load of seeds and only had a issue with 2 of them. So something to work on.

Awesome guys, will be sending out comms when we have updates and thanks for the opportunity! Have a lekker weekend.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, PsyCLown said:

Have the seeds reached SA yet?

Really eager to get them! 😄 

Hey, we called our international courier yesterday and they are just dealing with a backlog from black friday 😑 though seeds are through customs. I dont want to promise a specific day as we are dependent on them atm, though am certain will definitely get them this week and ship locally.

Doing everything we can to hasten the process. Well post on update as soon as we are 100% on any dates.

• Like 2

All orders have been shipped 🙂

Were we couldn't get the 3 seed stock, we upgraded the pack to 5 seeds so don't be surprised if you getting more than you purchased. Breeder pack will say 5 seeds if there are 5 seeds in the pack. No 5 seeds in 3 pack bs..

In some other news, have enough capital to stock locally so we will be moving over to holding stock in SA with a large selection of seeds and breeders 😘

Will write up a separate post. Also those that get their orders, we want to create a reviews thread so hold off and review there, @420SA will be in touch.

• Like 3

Seeds have landed, worth the wait and received my favorite strain FREE!!!!!!!!!!!Critical...... So excited to pop these ,that I'm soaking them in my office. .

Thanks guys and amazing service 9d0cef23ab6450abfe30455794f487c9.jpg

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Received my goods from @Cannabist today and honestly mate, I dont know how you make any money on the transaction.

I only ordered a handful of seads, received way more plus a grow bag. Such a nice change to get top shelf freebies as opposed to the usual pamphlets and rolling papers.

Keep up the good work bud, I wont be buying my beans anywhere else.

20191211_152222.thumb.jpg.6691b3cc3750b7223a81bf226726a635.jpg

ALL SEALED BREADER PACKS 🤘👍👌

Edited by Bakstein420
  • Like 1

@Bakstein420 thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it! 

What ever freebies we get from our suppliers, we give to our customers. We could repackage them and sell them.. But the margins with the volumes we pulling are enough to keep us happy, Even with the calculated risk of a shipment "going missing".

Really just want to provide good service with good prices and everyone is happy.

Since we started selling seeds, things have really taken off, a few learnings and mishaps but we are getting there.

Edited by Cannabist
  • Like 3

Got my seeds, although waiting for a Humboldt Green Crack CBD which I believe will be arriving early next week :D

I got quite a lot of freebies, as well as a fabric grow pot.
Very happy with the overall experience. cc29b2c5c61a9ef34cef8e17ef222f13.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

Got my seeds, although waiting for a Humboldt Green Crack CBD which I believe will be arriving early next week 😄

I got quite a lot of freebies, as well as a fabric grow pot.
Very happy with the overall experience. cc29b2c5c61a9ef34cef8e17ef222f13.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Best! Ye will keep you updated on the green crack, slipped though the cracks (mishaps 🙄

• Like 2