Nute Burn?

Stinger96

Nah that's not nute burn. I think it's more root issues. Might be wrong but I found the same issue on one of my ladies outdoor a couple of days after transplanting.....

Definitely some sort of deficiency cause check the lower leafs. Yellow margin with inner green. Seems like a lockout cause that's Mg deficiency or a lockout

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Evening,
I am no expert but I'll venture my opinion.
Need a bit more background for a better guess.
What soil is that plant in?
Any amendments to the soil?
What nutes are being fed and how much?

Looks like P or K excess with other possible lockouts, the roots are suffering as well.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I agree with all the responses. That plant is really going to take a while to kick back from that.

Something he has done caused this to happen quickly. You can see it was topped recently so which means it was healthy up to then. Either a nutrient feed or a pesticide spray.

The next step is to flush out that plant and then just leave it alone. Those cheap takealot tds pens are perfect for this scenario. Measure what you putting in, measure what's coming out and you will know straight away what's the potential problem

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Smelly Joe said:

Flushing it out will be good yeah but don't you think the soil is a bit to compact leaving it to be more wet causing more issues.

What's the possibility of a repot at this stage???

100% agree... the transplant might be tricky considering the size and shape of the existing pot coupled with the health of the plant.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bospatrollie2 said:

Evening,
I am no expert but I'll venture my opinion.
Need a bit more background for a better guess.
What soil is that plant in?
Any amendments to the soil?
What nutes are being fed and how much?

Looks like P or K excess with other possible lockouts, the roots are suffering as well.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thnx for the reply. He's growing them in the normal Sandy soil we get allong the coast and as I understand he watered them with his bong water. At one stage I worked some of grow green's compost and potting soil into the garden and I think he took that soil.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Smelly Joe said:

Flushing it out will be good yeah but don't you think the soil is a bit to compact leaving it to be more wet causing more issues.

What's the possibility of a repot at this stage???

Repotting will be difficult. There is two plants in the pot but that was my suggestion. But he is stubborn.IMG-20191112-WA0006.thumb.jpg.9e3c97172b1993868b58e87133e85602.jpg

Bru all you need is 2 pair of hands to catch that soil mass and 1 pair of hands to navigate etc. It's do-able.....but with great care. They need to be repotted anyway cause 2 in that small pot will just not do... At some point they need to be split anyway.

• Agree 1

57 minutes ago, Smelly Joe said:

Bru all you need is 2 pair of hands to catch that soil mass and 1 pair of hands to navigate etc. It's do-able.....but with great care. They need to be repotted anyway cause 2 in that small pot will just not do... At some point they need to be split anyway.

True. He wants to immitate my first plants I grew. These are his first. I do not really want to interfere. You know how you can get arround youre girls..😆

These are what he is aiming at but the soil will not cut it I agree.

IMG-20160402-00007.thumb.jpg.358bbb5bd5c980dc63c68e5c17c3d35b.jpg

:-peace

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...