cee2020

Hi there Cannabist

This is very balls considering @Cannabist is accredited on the forum as a sponsor/vendor.

I rate they get the boot if another month passes with no response from them. I don't think they represent what 420sa is trying to establish. 

• Agree 3

4 hours ago, Mambawana said:

How did you contact payfast? Through your bank or is there a number I can call direct or e-mail? 

I need to contact them in the sly cos I don't want my wifie knowing I got scammed for seeds😂. As it stands everytime I buy something for the garden I remove the last digit in the price😑. I last bought 2 dehumidifiers for R850🤔

Stop using these fly by night pop up shops and use tried and trusted suppliers. I only deal with @CannaSmith you tell them what you're after they will find it, or BnB if they have in stock. 

So I emailed payfast. I also noticed a recipients name on the payfast payment.  I wonder the chances that he could register with a fake name on payfast. Highly unlikely I would think. Let me know if I can mention his name.

Not blaming this forum by any means but I found his website on this forum. It looked all legit. He even made some changes to his website as per members requests.  He caught me with his coupon codes. Everybody likes a good discount. Guess some things are just too good to be true.

But the question still remains... who will go through all that effort to set up an online shop with 100s of different strains at prices relatively close to the correct price only to knock a few owes for a few grands. Something just doesn't add up.

• Like 1

@Cannabist has until the 21st of this month to respond to this matter. As stated I have emailed them and received no response and they have yet to login to the forum since the 2nd of November. 

Should no response come by the 21st they will be removed as a vendor on 420SA. We cannot endorse businesses who operate like this....

• Agree 2

Just spoke to him on WhatsApp... the fact that he replied kinda says something? 🤣 ... let's wait and see,I told him to come message here..

• Confused 1

So besides explanation given and promises made, have any of you in fact received emails, tracking details, any other news? @cee2020 @Mambawana ...
I have received an e-mail. Explaining the situation. But I am still sceptical. Will believe it when the seeds are in my hands.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Totemic said:

So besides explanation given and promises made, have any of you in fact received emails, tracking details, any other news? @cee2020 @Mambawana ...

In the email he said ups is delivering to him today and he will dispatch by tomorrow but I'm also skeptical.

• Like 1

He did send me a screenshot of orders from DE to ZA arriving on the 14th, and an update email but no tracking number yet.

• Like 1