cee2020

Hi there Cannabist

Hi cannabist, I've been trying to email you guys but I get no response..

I was told I would recieve an update on Monday and expect delivery by Friday,its Thursday as i post this.

I would appreciate ANY communication but you guys have stopped responding to my emails completely now. so what's up?

Yes @Cannabist what's up?

Why aren't you responding to our emails? All we want is feedback.

If there's a delay, tell us, we will understand and we will wait for our orders. Very Poor 1st impression.

I think we should not hold our breaths I think@Cannabist conned us all. Let's go write some nice reviews on his Facebook page. @420SA please see if this person is legit.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Agree 1

If you guys paid through payfast, then you can freeze the transactions by mailing pay fast with all the details. They are quick to prevent any fraudulent activity. You will get refunded, and cannabists account balance will be lower.

Edited by Totemic
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

I've contacted them by email to inform them about the issues above

• Like 2

@420SA @SkunkPharm @cee2020  Anyone get feedback from @Cannabist ?

It seems highly unlikely that he is a con seeing as his website is still up and running and his Facebook page seems quite comprehensive.

But stranger things have happened...

So guys, what do we do?

Do we wait it out assuming he has a legitimate reason?

Or do we contact payfast?

He does say in one of his threads that they do not hold stock, but import by weekly. There is just so much that can go wrong that would cause a hold up. Importing seeds can take anything from a week to a month...

The fact that there are no replies from cannabist to apparently quite a few people is worrisome. Rough one. Anything could be up really.

Hope he is ok, and you guys get sorted out eventually. 

I make use of payfast's services, and they are very diplomatic about these situations. They do freeze funds immediately and then also engage their client to see what is up. So Cannabist is offered an official opportunity to make good on the commitment made to you, or failing any reasonable explanation, you will be refunded.

Edited by Totemic
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

My last 2 packages were seized by customs and now this.😗

I got a parcel on its way from medicropper🔥🔥🔥. I paid an arm and leg for it. If that doesn't come then I'm gonna grow seeds from the worst bag weed I can find😔. And I will choose the worst female as a keeper.😂

But on a serious note. When weed was illegal I received every single order I placed. Even back when gsr had a hidden seed menu that required a highly secret code to unlock, I got what I paid for. Nowadays even when you choose to pay extra for super stealth delivery customs still find it.  What's happening with this country.

• Haha 2

On 11/8/2019 at 7:29 PM, Mambawana said:

@420SA @SkunkPharm @cee2020  Anyone get feedback from @Cannabist ?

It seems highly unlikely that he is a con seeing as his website is still up and running and his Facebook page seems quite comprehensive.

But stranger things have happened...

So guys, what do we do?

Do we wait it out assuming he has a legitimate reason?

Or do we contact payfast?

So guys I think enough time has passed. We should all contact payfast etc and let them know. Probably too much of time has passed for a refund but nevertheless we got to do what we have to do.

I have taken extra cuttings so I meet my plant count. You guy's are welcome to some. I'm in durban so it could be tricky getting them but I'm sure we can make a plan.

@Mambawana

How kind of you sir... I'm in JHB unfortunately...

Aaaand,I reported this bastard last week already but payfast isn't getting back to me,giving them a call today, but it feels pointless..

8 minutes ago, cee2020 said:

@Mambawana

How kind of you sir... I'm in JHB unfortunately...

Aaaand,I reported this bastard last week already but payfast isn't getting back to me,giving them a call today, but it feels pointless..

How did you contact payfast? Through your bank or is there a number I can call direct or e-mail? 

I need to contact them in the sly cos I don't want my wifie knowing I got scammed for seeds😂. As it stands everytime I buy something for the garden I remove the last digit in the price😑. I last bought 2 dehumidifiers for R850🤔

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mambawana said:

As it stands everytime I buy something for the garden I remove the last digit in the price😑. I last bought 2 dehumidifiers for R850🤔

I do the same when buying parts for my KTM 🤣

I purchased something earlier this year, or perhaps end of last year and payment was made through Payfast - turned out they did not have stock and kept postponing and then just did not get back to me... This was a different supplier, not even cannabis related.

So I reached out to Payfast after a few weeks and the process took around 2 months and eventually I got my money back. As Totemic said, they reach out to their client first (Cannabist) and then if nothing happens they will take matters into their own hands.

The owners eventually refunded me, I personally did not like the way Payfast dealt with the matter and I feel they left me exposed as they returned the money to their client who then had to send it to me - why not just return it to me with the owners approval at least?

Email is better as it's all in writing and easier to follow up on. It is not a quick process though.

Edited by PsyCLown