How legalization is going in the USA

Totemic

There are many lessons starting to come out of the states as they too still wrestle this monster.  It is exactly the picture of legalization I imagined. Chaos really. 

It is why I remain a proponent of erasing cannabis from law altogether. Real freedom with no legislation having a single say in the matter.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeadams/2019/11/05/reasons-marijuana-legalization-seems-to-be-failing/amp/

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

The world will never do away with the black market... 

It's prices will never get beaten because they don't need to pay rent for a shop front, it's not made up of huge corporations... It's made up of a huge multitude of little organizations that just need to take an order, get the money, and move on... 

They aren't taxed... They don't have to do any advertising... 

Why would someone with access to what they want via their channels, pay double for the same thing, just because the legit shop owners need to pay off huge overheads. 

• Agree 1

It's human nature. Try stop me from doing something I really want to do? Ya right.

Then lie to me about what I dearly love and know, because I practice my passion and like and see positive results. Time for class action suits are coming.

Should we not be discussing how really these laws should be written? How we get them established and accepted by all?

Maybe they saw the results of continued denial, and the people got a reprieve to grow a few at home. The science is on our side. Tic Toc.

Edited by 420sake