First grow - Flop?

Nimzowitsch

19 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

Don't plant outdoors in winter. Now is the perfect time to plant outdoors.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Roger that. Thanks. 

As this was my first time, I don't feel too bad about it and the other plant came out decently...

Can I use the seeds from this flopped plant? Any risks? 

Thanks all

This whole process started one night when I was stoned and adventurous, saw seeds at the bottom of a bankie and decided to plant them. Didn't realize they would actually grow 🙂 .

Happy with the outcome so far as it's just the one plant that went balls up. 

I'm assuming that I can take seeds from the plant that didn't flop and grow those, should be safe, right?

Where does one buy GOOD genetic seeds please. I had a great looking mom who was a Hermie. I cloned over 50 plants from her and all turn out to be like mom. 
You can buy from Biltong and Buds, trophy seeds and various other seed banks. Their is another thread on here that lists all of them.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Same happened with my first experience with buying seedz?

Had like a 70% mail turnout and then 60 % of the females were all flowering After node 5? I am growing in an out door nursery with 30% shade cloth.

I woz real disapointed but put it down to too many cloudy days here in kzn, where I dropped pips middle October.

Like a freak out of an experience with the value invested, but it IS my first venture away from landrace.

They could have started flowering due to them being autoflowers or they were not getting enough hours of light and therefore went into flower.

If a plant gets 12 or less hours of light it will flower. If its an autoflower then they start to flower in 3 to 6 weeks generally - autoflowers flower based on time and not the duration of light they receive.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 11/9/2019 at 3:55 PM, Vanessa said:

I planted out doors and they all began to flower. Pulled them out and began all over again. Not sure why they flowered. Nobody has the answer for me.

Make your own topic, people will help, but surely you know what you doing if you growing mothers and cloning 50 plants?

I think my Mothers had a bad Genetic. Some plants cannot take any form of stress and when they do they turn Hermie. My indoor plants were doing great and then one plant became stressed due to load shedding, and then to top it all our local Electrical transformer blew so they were without lights for 2 days. She turned Hermie and infected some of my indoor plants. I was devastated. I do know what I am doing but as these plants have a mind of their own its very difficult to always understand them. Hence why I love this plant. My outdoors are still beginning to flower so I suspect Mommy has a bad genetic. Its an AK47. Will decide to pull her out of the pot soon but so much love and organic food has gone into her. Will miss her.

@Nimzowitsch  Sorry to have made comments on your thread  - we are noobs here and learn as we go.  Good luck with the new planting of seeds - now is the time to plant for out door results. I personally decided to add new genetics to my landrace pool, as I grow for medicinal puroposes.  So the males inherited from the buy I did were welcome.

7 hours ago, 420sake said:

@Nimzowitsch  Sorry to have made comments on your thread  - we are noobs here and learn as we go.  Good luck with the new planting of seeds - now is the time to plant for out door results. I personally decided to add new genetics to my landrace pool, as I grow for medicinal puroposes.  So the males inherited from the buy I did were welcome.

Thanks. No problem. 

I'm definitely gonna plant some new seeds and see how that goes.