Tales of a Wannabe Grower

WannabeGrower

The medium you decide to use would also determine which direction you should look in with regards to nutrients.

If you plan on using coco and perlite as opposed to soil, I would not advise using BioBizz. I feel you would be better off using something like Hortimix which is really cheap from Hydroponic.co.za

If you decide to go the soil route, you can use BioBizz but are not limited to using BioBizz - once again Hortimix seems to work well.

With time, start to play around and see what happens and go from there. I like to start feeding nutes a bit earlier than others, but at the same time you do not want to burn the plants - even with soil I started giving nutes fairly early on. Biobizz nutes seem to be on the weaker side in the sense that when using it according to their recommendation, you generally won't burn your plants or stunt them... It takes time for the organic stuff to be broken down and be made fully available to the plant, where the synethetic nutes are available immediately to the plant.

If you want to automate watering, I would not use BioBizz. Leaving that sitting in a res, I feel it will become nasty pretty quickly.

• Agree 1