Tolerence break...

Trailblazer420

Heya peeps, Its time for my bi annual tolerance break... I'll log in occasionally for the next 30 days, but won't be nearly as active. Looking at all the awesome grows does not help the cause :)

Also gives my fresh harvests time to dry and cure

I'll respond to PM and comments directed at me...

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'll still make a few posts during this time, experiences etc. Off the bat I can say insomnia. This has been a problem in the past, but I normally sort it out with a bowl or three of OG.

Day 1 wasn't too bad, I was quite mind blown when I discovered that the amount of bad drivers on the road have increased threefold since yesterday :(

• Haha 3

Damn a whole month  see you on the other side homie 
Unwittingly on a bit of a tolerance break myself, but just for a week. First time in a long time that I won't be having at least a little puff on the daily. 
I have in the past taken a single puff or a small bowl once every 2 or 3 days just to keep the headaches at bay. The REAL symptoms are max 2 days away. I expect I'll start munching painkillers by Wednesday.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Trailblazer420 said:

I have in the past taken a single puff or a small bowl once every 2 or 3 days just to keep the headaches at bay. The REAL symptoms are max 2 days away. I expect I'll start munching painkillers by Wednesday.

I've managed to wean myself down over the last month or so to maybe like 1 or 2 grams a day. All it really took was a change in consumption method. I used to be heavy into joints and bongs but around the same time I stopped smoking ciggies I also moved over to vaping my cannabis. Started with Da Buddha Vape, now using the Arizer ArGo. Nifty little gadget, with good homegrown bud you can get away with a few bowls a day, and when I mean bowl, that thing can get you high off 0.5g

Just from doing that I think I've gotten my tolerance down enough to enjoy the few grams a day. Really also helps to stretch the homegrown supply. If I hadn't done this I'd probably be struggling tits up this week 😄

I'm not sure if I was experiencing withdrawals as heavy as you describe, although during that time I was getting mega headaches but it was also change of season and my sinuses were absolutely wrecked.. could maybe have been a combination of things if I consider the cannabis withdrawal 😲 but I can't be certain

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PsyCLown said:

Wow, withdrawals from stopping with the weed. I clearly don't smoke enough to get such withdrawals... at least none which I have noticed.

@Ill_Evan How is the Arizer ArGo? Any idea how it compares to the Arizer 2 Solo or perhaps a PAX 3?

When it comes to cannabis vapes it is highly determined by what your goal is. I feel I have narrowed it down to the two best vapes for two different uses. Da Buddha Vape is great for at home; plug into wall with no worries about battery life. Arizer ArGo for when I want smaller hits or want to have a portable way to consume my herb. 

I would not recommend the Arizer Solo 2 over the ArGo. 

I would only recommend the Pax 3 if you want to vape concentrates as well as dry herb, but if you're gonna vape dry herb only then definitely the ArGo. Pax 3 just has too many features that I feel are unnecessary, like the app and such, which drives the price up. ArGo can outperform the Pax 3 in dry herb tokes and to a degree battery life as well. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Ill_Evan said:

When it comes to cannabis vapes it is highly determined by what your goal is. I feel I have narrowed it down to the two best vapes for two different uses. Da Buddha Vape is great for at home; plug into wall with no worries about battery life. Arizer ArGo for when I want smaller hits or want to have a portable way to consume my herb. 

I would not recommend the Arizer Solo 2 over the ArGo. 

I would only recommend the Pax 3 if you want to vape concentrates as well as dry herb, but if you're gonna vape dry herb only then definitely the ArGo. Pax 3 just has too many features that I feel are unnecessary, like the app and such, which drives the price up. ArGo can outperform the Pax 3 in dry herb tokes and to a degree battery life as well. 

Hmm, interesting.

A friend has a Pax 3 and comapred to my cheap chinese herb vape it seems far more powerful and the larger chamber in the PAX 3 is awesome!

I like the idea of having a portable vape, don't feel the need for a desktop vape at the moment and the decent vapes are not cheap.

I like that the ArGo uses 18650 batteries, easy to source and you can carry many and swap out the battery as needed - don't need to plug it in to recharge when flat.

Although we're getting off topic now. Perhaps this needs a new thread, or just a more private conversation.

• Agree 1

I have a Revelaux rx300 with a Cloupor Cloutank M4. Batteries are charged on external battery charger. Does the trick just fine :)

Back to the tolerence break... Day 3, probably the first time I got some cravings, just feel like having a few bowls you know. A little agitated in traffic, but manageable.

So far so good

• Like 1

I lost it a little today. You know, beer, world cup, couple of ronds on SA winning, so it too a maintenance hit.

This was no average maintenance hit though, thus was some Bruce banner x@greenkush... FML

WELL DONE@GREENKUSH agter the bears and the excitement, I dis not measure xbut ita pretty insane man. If my c99 x pineapple xpress is 80% as strong I will be happy.

Totemic, your review to follow bud, although an early harvest, I the results will still be worthy of Talking about. Smoke review to happen when a little cured and no exam following day

Both strains had the same impact. Severe pest infestation, both sativas.

Hmmm

• Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...