Cape Town novice

H2Ou

Hello everyone

Recently returned to SA after some twelve years working overseas. Absolutely delighted to learn about the current attitude of the PTB here towards my favourite herb.

I've been paying R 2200 an ounce for outdoor whilst over there and the boys/girls in dark blue frowned heavily on anybody growing some weed. Heavy fines, confiscation of equipment, record, compulsory counselling (lol) etc, etc.  It's like a breath of fresh air, being home again. I sure missed Mother Africa...

I've never tried growing before and as I'm living in a very small garden apartment, am going to have to make use of a tiny bed about 1m x 1m which gets full sun. 

I'm reading lots and learning in every thread, but would like to please ask, what would be the best strain to grow outdoors in CT ? 

Thanks in advance.

H2Ou

• Like 2

Howsit and welcome!! 

Yea man! It's been really great the past year... 

It is a real true blessing to see so many people growing and nobody is getting hurt or murdered or anything negative because of weed. 

Enjoy your stay! Hit us up with a grow diary when you get some seeds! 

Enter the outdoor competition even! It's just begun and you can still participate! 

That would be cool outdoors, otherwise what do you have in mind? Weed will grow anywhere so your choice on what to grow👌

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, CreX said:

Howsit and welcome!! 

Yea man! It's been really great the past year... 

It is a real true blessing to see so many people growing and nobody is getting hurt or murdered or anything negative because of weed. 

Enjoy your stay! Hit us up with a grow diary when you get some seeds! 

Enter the outdoor competition even! It's just begun and you can still participate! 

That would be cool outdoors, otherwise what do you have in mind? Weed will grow anywhere so your choice on what to grow👌

Thanks @CreX. I hope to get some seeds in the near future and I'll make a point of keeping a diary to share on the Forum.

I'll need to go and read up about the outdoor competition.

Cheers for that.