Intermittent issues

Bos

Evening 420SA

Been having some problems replying on other members' threads. Seems I'm not the only one, Smellyjoe has had similar probs.

Sofar this is when I comment on CREX and IGROWDAGGA'S threads.

Please see attached screenshot.

What's is the problem? Is it a members privacy setting?38cde5f93082458727cc0b5bbad2e432.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Evening 420SA
Been having some problems replying on other members' threads. Seems I'm not the only one, Smellyjoe has had similar probs.
Sofar this is when I comment on CREX and IGROWDAGGA'S threads.

Please see attached screenshot.
What's is the problem? Is it a members privacy setting?38cde5f93082458727cc0b5bbad2e432.jpg

I got that same error trying to edit a threads header.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, CreX said:

I only use this forum so Tapatalk makes little sense for me. 

I love the mobile site and @MentalYeti@MentalYeti@MentalYeti@MentalYeti 

You should give it a try😜

Hahahahaha. I feel so much love here.

I am using tapatalk. so maybe I will use the web version instead. Also this is the only Forum I belong to aswell.

Edited by MentalYeti
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bospatrollie2 said:

Hahaha..... I thought it was that. Sorry man, born in the 70's. Still learning all this forum stuff.😁

Haha no worries! It's actually tapatalk causing the confusion. You're defs not the first nor the last Im sure. It doesn't support the clubs feature that this forum has but still displays the posts and threads in the tapatalk news feed. So okes think they'll be able to comment on the threads when they pop up in their newsfeed but they actually can't because that post comes from a club that needs to be joined first.

I think Tapatalk is a great alternative for some, it coverts the forum into an easy to use app. Has push notifications and you can even place a shortcut on your phone's home screen that takes you directly to the forum on tapatalk.  The only downside is it doesn't support certain features this forum has like the clubs, polls and the other features that will be added to the forum in the near future.

• Like 1

Gonna try the mobile version. I'm used to tapatalk cause it keeps all my other forums together in one place. Ease of use and access was lekker, but Tapatalk does have its own problems.

• Like 1