Hermaphrodite seeds

iHigh

So I had a light  leak in my grow room, and one of my Inzane plants hermied, I removed it in a day, but now all my Purple Punch's and Inzane's have loads of seeds.

Will they all be female seeds ?

Is it worth growing them indoors  for my next grow ?

• 2 weeks later...

They will be feminized, although with a predisposition to hermie.

I would not bother growing them out. I assume you took cuttings, or hopefully have more seeds? Rather use those than the possible hermie seeds - the last thing you want is for the plant to hermie during flowering after spending all that time and effort getting the plant to where it is.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

They will be feminized, although with a predisposition to hermie.

I would not bother growing them out. I assume you took cuttings, or hopefully have more seeds? Rather use those than the possible hermie seeds - the last thing you want is for the plant to hermie during flowering after spending all that time and effort getting the plant to where it is.

100% AGREE - I am going to plant some outdoors, and I do have a mother still, but I have 4 of the strain in flower at the moment, and all four are slightly  different - but  this one baby  -- wow - never seen anything like it - just pure white resin on the buds - no colored hairs at all - so I wanted this particular ones seeds - but I cannot risk a hermie again...so will do outside