PM

Smelly Joe

• 2 weeks later...
Will get some and try it out.

Since then I made a mix that@Smeegol advised and after the 1st spray I could see a difference. I'll check again in a few minutes when I take plants out for daily . It was quite an heavy pm issue so a few sprays is needed.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Good stuff.
Great to hear it's working, it's cool when members help each other out with problems like this.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hydroliq will soon be available at hydroponic.co.za I'm really keen to give it a try looks like a very interesting product for PM prevention and cure
I'd love to give that a try as well. So far copper soap has been my go-to for PM

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Smelly Joe said:

Much better after the 2nd spray. 1 more should do the trick and finish cleaning up that PM.@Smeegol Thanx again for the recipe. You saved me a headache and probably my grow. LoL.

44eef9cf53ebbd3ce3cd9c63528be781.jpg1b15ec9d33e8ed2d6a2a7a6300759a9f.jpgf5e93d9cdc18094fa82929c020a17cd2.jpg

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Please share the ratio of peroxide and apple cider vinegar with water please?

• 11 months later...

i seem to always have issues with PM in my garden. so i came accross this and decided to take a look at what ol googs has to say.

Seems its quite legit, but caution is advised about mixing ACV and H202 together.

quite a few recipes call for apple cider vinegar to be sprayed , followed by a H202 spray, repeated every few days until the PM is gone.

apparently the order of the sprays is not the issue, you can go ACV first or H202 first, the important info is that you do not mix them together in the same bottle as it forms a weaker disinfectant solution, as well as forming Peracetic Acid which is undesirable apparently.

very cool and something i would give a try

• Like 1

On 9/23/2020 at 3:14 PM, Bakstein420 said:

Did you ever try Hydroliq?

Looks like an awesome product if it does what it says.

A dehumidifier solved my problems and i haven't seen any PM in about a year now so i never tried hydroliq. 

Apparently the Americans found a cure for PM they call it a LAB solution. Have a look at this video apparently this solution eats PM and takes it away very quickly again i haven't tried it as i haven't had any PM recently 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1