Moosed

Moosed

2 are already showing signs of being female.

Wasn't expecting this so soon.

• Like 1

Those look like 3L pots..... My one extra lady grew in a 3L and it helped a lot to form a good rootball before going to a bigger pot. In fact I chucked all my other smaller 14cm pots. 

I really like those 3L pots. They are big enough to veg and pre sex before the need to repot to the final pot 

• Agree 1

Just messing around..

Fuck I missed - the way it should be done, 4 tops 

20191206_121304.thumb.jpg.ed87f5a4d49342dee203eb0ee60f8c82.jpg20191206_121316.thumb.jpg.8e9e7d7bbeada5b39e660e12c4e6c52f.jpg

• Like 1

Hey fellow stoner friends

I have decided to pull out of the competition for a number of reasons.

I have been growing for 9 years now and it has taken its toll on me. It's like having another job. Going to put that energy and time into my family.

All my top shelf bud (cured) grown over the past season was stolen, this is the 2nd time in a row that this has happened. 

I will continue on with a veggie patch so that I stay connected with the earth. My love for soil will never surrender.

Some advice: be very careful of domestic workers, they see and know everything. Cannabis is an easy steal.

Peace and much love 

4 minutes ago, Moosed said:

Hey fellow stoner friends

I have decided to pull out of the competition for a number of reasons.

I have been growing for 9 years now and it has taken its toll on me. It's like having another job. Going to put that energy and time into my family.

All my top shelf bud (cured) grown over the past season was stolen, this is the 2nd time in a row that this has happened. 

I will continue on with a veggie patch so that I stay connected with the earth. My love for soil will never surrender.

Some advice: be very careful of domestic workers, they see and know everything. Cannabis is an easy steal.

Peace and much love 

No worries @Moosed return when you're ready. I also reached a point last year where I realised I needed to give growing a break for a while. Like you say, it is another job and it can easily take up too much of your time. Take a break for a few months and I can promise you the eagerness to get back into it will return.  I stopped all growing around August last year and I'm keen to get back into it now. It's a hobby that takes over your life and I reckon every grower should take a break every now and then.

What happened with your domestic? Did they steal your bud?

8 minutes ago, 420SA said:

No worries @Moosed return when you're ready. I also reached a point last year where I realised I needed to give growing a break for a while. Like you say, it is another job and it can easily take up too much of your time. Take a break for a few months and I can promise you the eagerness to get back into it will return.  I stopped all growing around August last year and I'm keen to get back into it now. It's a hobby that takes over your life and I reckon every grower should take a break every now and then.

What happened with your domestic? Did they steal your bud?

Hehe I have had a different experience with domestics... She saw how careless I was with my supply and packed it better and stored it in the fridge.. Nothing was missing... Such a sweet heart actually 

• Like 1

That is kak bru. Mine gets locked behind doors when drying and then gets packed in a chest with a lock. No mother fucker is gonna touch my weed

• Like 2

@420SA It's hard to say who the thief was but i've narrowed it down to probably being my gardener. Stole my awesome S&M BMX too, super bummed.

Also taking a break from smoking, never thought I say that. 

No more morning eye drops haha

• Sad 1

If anyone in Johannesburg wants to press their nugs into rosin, hit me up. You just gotta pay for the bags used.

Sweet homies

Aaaaarrggg! Its so kak that we suffer dishonesty!! Sorry Brother.

Let it be known: You brought a lump to my throat with your 21 Dec post. Thank you for that - beauty personified.

NEVER give up brother, your hands have love in them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1