Selling your flowers

AcidAlice

We would need to wait for the committee to decide on how it will work. There may not even be dispensaries.

The only way you can legally sell in South Africa, AFAIK, is to have a license and then sell overseas to the companies buying it. A lot in Canada and China I believe.

Even with the traditional healer license, I wouldn't risk it...

• Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought from the Cannapax Traditional healers. Straight walk into the shop. On a chalkboard the strains written. 

R50 for outdoor R60.00 for "indoor" all seeded of course so maybe indoor is basically.meaning inside the hemisphere of earth. So at least we know Aliens didnt grow it.

The quality. Hmmm... not sure. It doesnt look terrible I guess? 

20190930_122329.thumb.jpg.2d38aab982b8f764e7eff2bf4663f855.jpg

Above is meant to be chemdog 

And below Bubblegum Cheese 

20190930_122416.thumb.jpg.839e4e80cefd7fa4846b87f72e9e51de.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 420SA said:

I would suspect that the indoor is greenhouse or high grade outdoor. Sacrilege to call it indoor medical bud if it's not sensi :sillyass 

I didn't see that its indoor medical bud advertised anywhere, just indoor and other than that I just saw bud. Bags full lol.

Most at 50 and 2 cheese strains at 60 which were to be "indoor" but ultimately yes. It's either high grade outdoor or low greenhouse. 

I smoked the Chemdog and it was/is great. I cant complain. It's not top shelf. But its cured. Potent enough, smells good.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Are there other 'traditional healers' that have some good sesh to part with? I live with a family of 8 and we all smoke so I need a lot (114g per person} just about hehe

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Sounds like you need to start your own grow. A

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, NoStringsOnMe said:

Bleek days.. Am I not supposed to be asking?

I'm from EC but getting sesh from my local guy isn't an option. I literally know no one in the northern hemisphere that will share a decent bong with my wife and I.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

https://www.420sa.co.za/topic/2845-13234192551buy-medical-marijuana/

• Like 1
  • Haha 2