Master_G

Seed orders and stuff

So I ordered some World strongest strains from BnB. Order was processed on 13th. Today 17th. I pay 120 for delivery supposedly 24 hrs. 

Guess I'm just a 1 pack p03s that dont count so who gives a shit if I pay for seeds and fast delivery.

Previous experience was I got a pack of shit genetics that died. (Expert seeds nogal)

So far my experience is below par. No idea why I even waste my time

Rant over. I need to become my own seed supplier I guess. 

I agree, R120 for shipping and it's not overnight is starting to get a bit steep... but to be fair, it is not listed as overnight.

19 minutes ago, Nostrovia said:

BnB ? Ummm if your close to Paarl I can hook you up...

Biltong and buds - that's where I ordered from. 

I'm in Jhb. I have many awesome strains but when I order and pay postage. I expect delivery.

I feel like I'm paying for government service from them.

3 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

I agree, R120 for shipping and it's not overnight is starting to get a bit steep... but to be fair, it is not listed as 

13th order was paid and confirmed. It's the 17th

5 minutes ago, Master_G said:

13th order was paid and confirmed. It's the 17th

I ordered on a Friday and got it exactly a week later I am in cpt

I've had deliveries within 2 days if sent early in the week. So yeah I can't complain about the delivery speeds

And just to clarify, you didnt pay overnight rates, but standard national rates from fastway.

image.thumb.png.d874134b6f2e5563b8cdb0a0e1589a83.png

11 minutes ago, Dr. Green said:

I ordered on a Friday and got it exactly a week later I am in cpt

Woah! That is shocking since BnB are based in Cape Town somewhere, although I imagine this to be more of an issue from Fastway as opposed to BnB.

Guys, I think BnB has decent prices and that are at least bringing is good genetics. If you get 300-400 orders when new stock comes in I am sure it will take some time to ship them out. My 2cents.
P.S. I am also waiting.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, greenkush said:

I've had deliveries within 2 days if sent early in the week. So yeah I can't complain about the delivery speeds

And just to clarify, you didnt pay overnight rates, but standard national rates from fastway.

image.thumb.png.d874134b6f2e5563b8cdb0a0e1589a83.png

So... 2-3 days. Last time I checked 17 - 13 = 4. 

And yes you get yours delivered and seen to as priority as you order more than us normal folks.  Because i know how fast you get yours and I get shit treatment. If something is wrong with your order, like when I paid 970 for a pack of duds.. I got fckall but a promise you on the other hand get more than that. 

Anyway I have enough strains and will just take this again as a lesson learnt.

6 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

Woah! That is shocking since BnB are based in Cape Town somewhere, although I imagine this to be more of an issue from Fastway as opposed to BnB.

Yeah I asked for it to be sent to postnet and emailed them after my order. They ended up sending it with a courier but I told them in my email that the address is not correct for obvious reasons. So they had to get it from fastway and resend to postnet. 

I wasn't really upset as I am not growing the beans I ordered anytime soon 

3 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

Guys, I think BnB has decent prices and that are at least bringing is good genetics. If you get 300-400 orders when new stock comes in I am sure it will take some time to ship them out. My 2cents.
P.S. I am also waiting.

Not when your buddy orders same day and get his days before you. 

Just now, Master_G said:

So... 2-3 days. Last time I checked 17 - 13 = 4. 

And yes you get yours delivered and seen to as priority as you order more than us normal folks.  Because i know how fast you get yours and I get shit treatment. If something is wrong with your order, like when I paid 970 for a pack of duds.. I got fckall but a promise you on the other hand get more than that. 

Anyway I have enough strains and will just take this again as a lesson learnt.

The fast way driver most likely collected late Friday and went on the road on Sunday, my package sent on Thursday only arrived yesterday as well, so 4 days as well.  Easiest way to check is to see when the package was picked up on the track and trace and place the blame in the right location.

Fastway are not providing an overnight service, although BnB do no offer overnight shipping.

So can't really blame either of them.

1 minute ago, greenkush said:

The fast way driver most likely collected late Friday and went on the road on Sunday, my package sent on Thursday only arrived yesterday as well, so 4 days as well.  Easiest way to check is to see when the package was picked up on the track and trace and place the blame in the right location.

I can guarantee with evidence and more than likely anyone will agree with me that has been on this forum for longer than 30 days. If this was you, you'd be vloeking the proverbial promised land now and be a total Julius about it too. Hahahahhhaa

1 minute ago, Master_G said:

I can guarantee with evidence and more than likely anyone will agree with me that has been on this forum for longer than 30 days. If this was you, you'd be vloeking the proverbial promised land now and be a total Julius about it too. Hahahahhhaa

Yes, I would be, that's if I was under the impression I paid for overnight, and the anger I had last week due to the seed count was a totally different matter.  When it comes to shipping I understand the logistics if it falls over a weekend. 

• Like 1

Just now, greenkush said:

Yes, I would be, that's if I was under the impression I paid for overnight, and the anger I had last week due to the seed count was a totally different matter.  When it comes to shipping I understand the logistics if it falls over a weekend. 

😂😂😂😂 yeah under the impression I paid for overnight considering my previous delivery arrived on a Sunday morning at my front door. (Those "hey I'm unstable genetics" seeds I got previously) so its like strike 1.. strike or not strike 2? 

As a consumer you kinda look at what you get for the same R100.00 than the guy next to you does. When it feels like you're getting less than the other on various levels, I think you'd be a fool to accept it just in good faith. Its bound to upset.

Anyway.. nothing I can do about it. The seeds can arrive whenever. 

2 hours ago, Master_G said:

Lol not even an affiliate link. Hope they give you some freebees for the advertising Alice. 😉

My coupon code grerrgugil 😊

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SkunkPharm said:

Has every ones orders arrive?

I know @Master_G got his order.

On 9/17/2019 at 12:13 PM, Master_G said:

So I ordered some World strongest strains from BnB. Order was processed on 13th. Today 17th. I pay 120 for delivery supposedly 24 hrs. 

Guess I'm just a 1 pack p03s that dont count so who gives a shit if I pay for seeds and fast delivery.

Previous experience was I got a pack of shit genetics that died. (Expert seeds nogal)

So far my experience is below par. No idea why I even waste my time

Rant over. I need to become my own seed supplier I guess. 

Hey there,

I know this was last month, but having direct involvement with B&B I just wanted to respond to provide clarity.

You made your payment on a Friday - so the earliest it could possibly ship was on the 16th - the day before your post. It would take more than 24 hours for a courier...

I can tell you that we've never had a 24 hour delivery option, not even sure how one would achieve that - even Takealot and Raru have a 2-3 business days window with their budgets. The goal is to process and pack within 24 hours of payment clearing.

There are office hours on the site as well stating that it's Monday to Friday. Of course a purchase made on Friday is going to ship only the following week.

22 hours ago, trichomechaser said:

Hey there,

I know this was last month, but having direct involvement with B&B I just wanted to respond to provide clarity.

You made your payment on a Friday - so the earliest it could possibly ship was on the 16th - the day before your post. It would take more than 24 hours for a courier...

I can tell you that we've never had a 24 hour delivery option, not even sure how one would achieve that - even Takealot and Raru have a 2-3 business days window with their budgets. The goal is to process and pack within 24 hours of payment clearing.

There are office hours on the site as well stating that it's Monday to Friday. Of course a purchase made on Friday is going to ship only the following week.

Thb I have no clue why you even posted this. I have long forgotten about this. I was under the impression overnight. It makes no difference as I didnt plant the seeds was just under the impression I paid for x and got y. All over no need to even try and explain because that is more than likely not conducive to good client service. 

So basically what I'm trying to say is I read the flowing from BnB management (seeing that you talk for them)

Good day mr client from last month. FCK YOU, you're wrong. The end. Please order again soon.

Now tell me why again you took a month to come and say this?  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Master_G said:

Thb I have no clue why you even posted this. I have long forgotten about this. I was under the impression overnight. It makes no difference as I didnt plant the seeds was just under the impression I paid for x and got y. All over no need to even try and explain because that is more than likely not conducive to good client service. 

So basically what I'm trying to say is I read the flowing from BnB management (seeing that you talk for them)

Good day mr client from last month. FCK YOU, you're wrong. The end. Please order again soon.

Now tell me why again you took a month to come and say this?  

I only saw the post yesterday, hence my response now. I felt the need to comment because you posted negative feedback that gave the impression that B&B somehow faulted you. I'd like to set the record straight for the dozens of people who still stumble across this thread and just see falsehoods stated in your initial post without reading the rest of the thread.

We try and ensure our service is tops, there's people working very hard behind the scenes to ensure that orders get out timely and resolutions are met. So when their work ethic is brought into question by unfounded complaints, I feel like I should give official feedback to the situation. And if you ever feel like your service isn't what you expected, you can always contact us and we can provide more insight or help resolve the problem.

The fact is you made an order on a Friday, we gave our office hours clearly stated on the site (Monday to Friday), you then came here on the Tuesday (1 business day since your order) and spoke as though we gave you bad service in delivery, when that wasn't the case - it is certainly frustrating.

There's no kind of animosity from my end, like I mentioned - I merely wanted to make some facts clear that the average reader may not have known.