Fabric Pots who to choose?

Growing_Tomatoes

Was wondering who's fabric pots everyone is using

I know there is 

Mantis , Freedom , Gorilla & Plantmatter and probably a-lot more I have not mentioned 

Currently I am using Plantmatter's bags and super happy choose them because of them looking so stylish in my view and they were slight bit cheaper .

So whats your reason for your choice ?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Plant Matter said:

@Ill_Evan  Hey there,

E-Commerce sites stocking our products

https://marijuanasa.co.za/

https://www.naturesnursery.co.za/

Walk in shops

Humble smoker in Bloemfontein

Uncanni in fishoek

Cannapax in strand

then also The Bud Stash which has a facebook and instagram account.

Thanks @Plant Matter, definitely gonna check out your stuff 😁

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By AK-47 Gold Arabesque
      First time growing photoperiods, quite excited. 

Genetics
      Hiroshima by Renegade Seed Co.  6 Pack

High THC, and according to the product description should deliver "high yields of dense, rock-solid buds."  Hoping to achieve that.
      Want to make one a mother and start learning to clone. The description says "These highly stable genetics produce two phenotypes at most." Should be easy to choose a winner to reveg.
      They advise topping, which I am also looking forward to learning. Want to also try "FIM" a plant or two to experiment. 
      Grow Setup
      Same as before. Here
      ~
      Lets go 
      9 November
      Seeds arrived. Also received a Promotional 2 Pack of G-Fawke.

10 November
      Seeds into a glass of spring water. Onto a heating mat and into a dark cupboard to soak for 18 hours.

11 November
      Seeds started showing roots. All 6 seeds popped, gently took them and placed them root facing down in Jiffy Preforma Plugs. 
      Covered the holes slightly and into the ROOTiT Small Propagator they go. Heating mat underneath, and gently misted with spring water. Also threaded the hygrometer reader through a ventilation hole, to see the environment reading. 
      I think this reading is fine for germination. Any and all feedback welcome.

Hoping for them all to push out effectively over the coming days. In hindsight I should have maybe done the paper towel method to get the roots longer, before putting them into the plugs. I've also previously had a failed germination where I watered a bit much, so just gently misting this time as to not drown/stunt the seeds.

• By Ill_Evan
      I have a lot of loose seeds from over the few years plus a handful of seeds that I recently purchased off BnB.
      I am going to germinate all 15 of them and take the 12 best looking ones [or at least the 12 that survive] and pop them into 20L fabric pots with Gold Label 70/30 Coco/Perlite that I just recently discovered. 

The strains going into the gauntlet are: 
      Zkittlez x Purple Punch - Ripper Seeds x3 Criminal+ - Ripper Seeds x3 Royal Gorilla - Royal Queen Seeds x1 Aurora Indica - Nirvana Seeds x4 Jock Horror - Nirvana Seeds x2 Grand Daddy Purple - Green Smoke Room Seeds x2 Seed drop 2 October 2020
      Light cycle flip 17 November 2020
      Harvest dates: 
      1x Criminal +: 14 January 2021 1 x Grand Daddy Purple: 14 January 2021 Everything else: 17-18 January 2021
      Flowering times will not be a concern as I have a spare tent that will be used just as a drying tent. I also don't plan on cloning anything yet. When I am done with this bunch I want to decide on a regular seed strain, find a mother and really dedicate to that strain for a while, whatever it may be. 
      So far we got some live ones popping up, the first 12 at least..

I'll update again when I've chosen and potted the Mighty 12. 
    • By Tamjee Rusty
      Geminated on the 29th of April 2020. 
      Choco NL by @Totemic 
      Using Justcannabis soil, potted in normal plastic pots. 
      Added Explogrow and Micromatter from Plantmatter SA, using Seagro and Kelp for foliage spray.
      Transplanting into Plantmatter SA fabric pots
      Images to follow soon
    • By Bakstein420
      Hey guys
      Looking for those fibre pots that can be planted directly into soil, preferably a local (KZN) supplier.
      Thanks in advance.