The high co a big fuck you

Gnome

The courier guy does have 2 different pricing structures for account holders. There is a prepaid flat rate option and then there's the standard account with fees that vary largely, its also this option where outlying areas lose out but main centers pay WAY less. Looks like TheHighCo uses a standard account....

If the courier deems you to be in an outlying area then TheHighCo has no choice but to work according to that and therefore can't give you free delivery. Sorry dude its a kak one. I'll PM another possible option for you to get your growoff seeds.

That's unfortunate, although it really comes down to the couriers.

Not really The High Co's fault. I do understand your frustration, although with free stuff there if itrn a catch and unfortunately Secunds is not JHB or PTA where its busy and happening.

It will get significantly fewer deliveries and therefore affects their schedule and pricing too.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

but you see courier guy has a price of 100 for up to 15kg anywhere in south africa

monday someone sent me a pakage from cape for 100 deliverd at my door just now

but i am pissed that i not only have to pay shipping but pay more in shipping when my order qualifies for free shipping

I don't know guys, I'm kind of on @Gnome's side on this one. If The High Co had any semblance of customer relations and ethical business conduct they would refund you the courier charge this time around, explain the situation, and make you fully aware that on the next purchase the free delivery does not apply to you. Everyone loses out but at least they hopefully keep you as a future customer and the story would bring in good rep.

Unfortunately the opposite here. 

Edited by Ill_Evan

8 minutes ago, Ill_Evan said:

I don't know guys, I'm kind of on @Gnome's side on this one. If The High Co had any semblance of customer relations and ethical business conduct they would refund you the courier charge this time around, explain the situation, and make you fully aware that on the next purchase the free delivery does not apply to you. Everyone loses out but at least they hopefully keep you as a future customer and the story would bring in good rep.

Unfortunately the opposite here. 

I get what you are saying, however it is in their T&C's that in outlaying areas you need to pay and free shipping is not applicable.

@Gnome according to the T&C's though orders to outlaying areas do not qualify for free shipping and according to TCG your area is outlaying. So if anything it may be more appropriate to reach out to TCG to see why they classify Secunda as an outlaying area.

As for the price difference, I am not sure. Although @420SA stated TCG have multiple pricing structures, so I assume different structures for the account you're using and the one THC are using.

I know we have Aramex and DHL accounts at work and with Aramex we cannot ship close to the price of the Aramex store-to-door overnight service.

But you see in the years i have bought from them 3 times and always got free shipping 

When i boght from them when it was below the lion head shop i got free shipping 

When it was the btl i got free shipping 

And last time when it just changed to the high co i got free shipping 

But that they don't even give you a reduction in the shipping price 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

High Gnome

We discussed all of this a day or two before you placed your order.
Your screenshots are all of this pre-order discussion and me explaining that unfortunately Secunda doesn't qualify as it's an outlying area.

Am very open on THC that terms and conditions apply to the free shipping offer and we don't try to hide it. Also disclose the shipping costs and whether you qualify for free shipping before you pay for your order. Hence our chat.

The Courier Guy is worth every cent and 420SA is doing a great job to promote local vibes. Sucks that you're putting so much energy into being negative.

Can't make every chappie happy and am not gonna be a dick about it.
Don't see any previous orders for you, but could be wrong. Here's a quote from this, your first and only THC order.  Folk can judge for themselves if this is an irie attitude.
"420SA Growoffs 1 Pack i am fucking pissed off that i have to pay 200 in fucking shipping i better get free shit because i have to fucking order from you that i can get my seeds"

You're 420% right. In the BTL days we gave free shipping to anywhere in SA for orders on R420 or more. Even when the areas were up to 5x times the regular cost. This was at the insistence of the BTL owners, even though it was me personally covering all of these additional costs. Can't really comment about your history with BTL. Was just the pleb doing the hard work, while also paying for all the bills and mistakes.

Thank you to all those who support THC and 420SA.
Even if it's as small as liking or sharing.

Gnome, you will always be welcome to order from us or not.

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...