Auto flower

Za Weed Lover

Good day Florists

I have a question or few.

I am planning to move to DWC as soon as I harvest my first indoor soil grow.

So my plan is to get a second light 400w HPs in my 3x 3m room. I have a 400w in there at the moment .

I want to grow auto because I don't want to split my room , as I can't afford that yet. I can buy a second light and set up my DWC and get a some good genetics.

Question is

What are the yields on autos and is the difference in genetics in autos. Do you get ones that yield heavy and grow longer? Like XXL or Fastbuds. ?

Are autos grown differently in DWC

I am not looking for a quick turn around. Just looking at being able to grow a few plants with out worrying about light schedule.

Any and all advice would be appreciated!.

49c18385cef938c435b7fd5b4da945e0.jpg20190910_072549.jpg

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

So from my limited experience, auto's seem to be rather "unstable" in the sense that you can get a few seeds from the same pack and they will start to flower at different times and this will affect the final size of the plant and therefore the yield.

You do not have as much room for error either, stunting the plant will lower your yield. 

So do not expect a lot of consistency among the autoflowers, this will obviously differ from strain to strain and breeder to breeder.

Nothing needs to be done differently with autoflowers in DWC. The main difference with autoflowers is that they will flower based on time, so you have no say with regards to when they will flower.

Yields will vary from strain to strain and also depending on how well you do at looking after them - as mentioned stunting them will lower yield.

Typically the strains which take longer to flower, will grow a bit larger and therefore be able to yield higher. As to which will veg for longer and yield more would come down to strain, not really breeder specific.

I have grown Dutch Passion auto's without much issue, Mephisto apparently has some decent autoflowers and many others. Get a few and start growing them.

So from my limited experience, auto's seem to be rather "unstable" in the sense that you can get a few seeds from the same pack and they will start to flower at different times and this will affect the final size of the plant and therefore the yield.
You do not have as much room for error either, stunting the plant will lower your yield. 

So do not expect a lot of consistency among the autoflowers, this will obviously differ from strain to strain and breeder to breeder.
Nothing needs to be done differently with autoflowers in DWC. The main difference with autoflowers is that they will flower based on time, so you have no say with regards to when they will flower.

Yields will vary from strain to strain and also depending on how well you do at looking after them - as mentioned stunting them will lower yield.
Typically the strains which take longer to flower, will grow a bit larger and therefore be able to yield higher. As to which will veg for longer and yield more would come down to strain, not really breeder specific.

I have grown Dutch Passion auto's without much issue, Mephisto apparently has some decent autoflowers and many others. Get a few and start growing them.
Thanks for always bring that wisdom.

• Like 1

All the autos I've grown so far have been from Dutch Passion and I have a few more to grow it.
I'll be popping 2 more strains most likely over the next 2 / 3 weeks.

I'm growing them as fillers in my veg area while waiting for my flowering plants to finish up.

I'm leaning towards the Euforia and Brooklyn Sunrise. I'll most likely grow out 2 of each strain and spray one with STS for more seeds of each strain. 44aeaa7768fd8e39ac6ee22acb04e817.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

All the autos I've grown so far have been from Dutch Passion and I have a few more to grow it.
I'll be popping 2 more strains most likely over the next 2 / 3 weeks.

I'm growing them as fillers in my veg area while waiting for my flowering plants to finish up.

I'm leaning towards the Euforia and Brooklyn Sunrise. I'll most likely grow out 2 of each strain and spray one with STS for more seeds of each strain. 44aeaa7768fd8e39ac6ee22acb04e817.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Nice stash man. What's the yield like, you grow them in what medium

Za

1 hour ago, Za Weed Lover said:

Nice stash man. What's the yield like, you grow them in what medium

Za

I am using soil.

Still have the Charlottes Angel going, they actually seem to be photoperiods and not auto's.

So seems to be a mix up or perhaps just a bit unstable. So waiting for space in my flowering tent to put them in there to get them to flower. Such an incident may screw you over completely though.