Eazy plug germination?

Slartibarfast

Question

4 answers to this question

I love eazyplugs they work excellent for clones. 

I also plant straight into soil and get good results except lately when I used freedom Farm classic it's too strong for seedlings so I got some seedling mix. 

My next round I'm going to plant them into eazy Plugs and cover the plug with a thin layer of seedling mix as its difficult to get the holes closed without messing up the plug 

• Like 1

I love eazyplugs they work excellent for clones. 
I also plant straight into soil and get good results except lately when I used freedom Farm classic it's too strong for seedlings so I got some seedling mix. 
My next round I'm going to plant them into eazy Plugs and cover the plug with a thin layer of seedling mix as its difficult to get the holes closed without messing up the plug 
Awesome, thanks! I've heard they're great for clones. I usually use freedom farm classic for soil germination. I heard you can cut off some of the edges of the plug to cover the top. I don't have any form of propagator, is it needed?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Yes I have and it's fun to use when germinating seeds. It's also a safe way to know your seeds pop. I did it a few times cause I had plenty of plugs but now I just use it for cuttings until it's finished

You do not need a propegator but can if you want. I personally don't cause I think it's keeps the seeds to wet. Had some not come up and found them black inside plug. Your seeds should germ in 3 - 5 days. Just keep it moist but letting it sit in little water to drink from the bottom

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1