Noob looking for advice

MartinHorne

Its all good. I have 8 Mothers whom I clone from. I grow indoors and just have begun outdoors. I began growing in April 2019. I have had such fun growing. These seeds are the first time that I have had such a bad experience. Ordered more seeds but from Overseas. I may not even get them as so much happens in SA postal services. I am really very new to this. I became very interested when my gardener planted a pip in my garden last year October. I watched as this plant grew to over 2.5 metres. A friend took the flowers off me in May. So began my journey. I had a good in doors crop last month. Thank you for all your help young man.

• Like 1

I still think you have a problem with your medium. 

I would flush those plants containers with a very large amount of correctly phd water, and begin a light feeding schedule after a week. 

But all this requires you to be able to correctly measure and adjust your pH. 

Interesting, might be a bad batch as Organics matter is generally decent. 

Was it a recent buy? 

I might consider a transplant to another soil if that's doable for you? 

Otherwise a flush might do the trick... Do you brew any microbe teas? 

Its all good. I have 8 Mothers whom I clone from. I grow indoors and just have begun outdoors. I began growing in April 2019. I have had such fun growing. These seeds are the first time that I have had such a bad experience. Ordered more seeds but from Overseas. I may not even get them as so much happens in SA postal services. I am really very new to this. I became very interested when my gardener planted a pip in my garden last year October. I watched as this plant grew to over 2.5 metres. A friend took the flowers off me in May. So began my journey. I had a good in doors crop last month. Thank you for all your help young man.
Lol then you have more experience than me. I grew once or twice before. Second indoor. But I think I got a harvest by accident. There were no books or help like there is today. Soil is a big thing as well. My first grow failed badly because of soil. Makes for awesome lawn dressing though. Lol

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Freedom farms soil is a must. I am an organic grower for potatoes and veggies so I understand what you put in the soil will come out in the end result. I don't smoke it. Too scared of having a panic attack.  I wish to study the different strains and get more scientific knowledgeable. It is a fascinating plant.

Happy planting.

Freedom farms soil is a must. I am an organic grower for potatoes and veggies so I understand what you put in the soil will come out in the end result. I don't smoke it. Too scared of having a panic attack.  I wish to study the different strains and get more scientific knowledgeable. It is a fascinating plant.
Happy planting.
My wife does not smoke for that same reason.
I got organic living soil eventually. And you are correct. It's awesome. Got in from the grow station at stark Ayres
Hope you come right with them Lil ones.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Vanessa said:

Microbe teas???? I suspect it is the soil as it looks dead. 

What and how do I do microbe teas.

Yea! Microbe teas are awesome! 

It can be a bit daunting at first, but you will definitely see the benifit fast. 

Take a look at the organic growing section of the forum... There are lots of great tips there... And I have a grow diary called teas teas teas... 

If you can I would do a bit of your own googling as there is quite a bit of info on teas and their benifits... 

More so on the teas ingredient list... That's the magic right there. 

• Like 1

Ok just watched a video on how to make Compost tea with Molasses. Going to try my hand at it. Would this tea then replace or the other feeding things I give my plants.

I use Microlife, Kelp and cal-mag  and when in flower Fire Juice. My outdoor plants I use Nitrosol. 

All my plants are planted in 30 kgs bags.

The teas would containminimal amounts of nutrients, and is more for the microbial boost, use in conjunction, or replace your plain watering with a tea... Once a month to your whole garden it will really start to transform the soil. 

Organic matter purchased from Nelspruit. I see that Green Thumb is now selling it. I am so sorry I changed from Freedom farms. I don't like knocking anyone.

That is odd, perhaps it is a bad batch.

I have currently have 2 new seedling which went into some organics Matter soil and they're doing fine.

It may be worth while reaching out to the owner to find out whether others have experienced similar issues and find out whether he is aware of the issue.

@greenkush you are experiencing the same issues on your new soil?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

• Agree 1

I have been thinking about this, and I have seen great plants grown in cultera soil from garden & home... And terrible plants in freedom farms soil and and and and... 

I think sticking to one soil is unwise as all soils seem to go through good and bad patches. 

• Agree 1

Thank you for so much information. I have learnt much today. I enjoy this site. I see that cannabis growing is done by mostly men. Smiles. It can be rather intimidating for little ole me.

Going to try my hand at tea making for my entire garden. 

Again thank you to all who have helped me.

This is me signing off and saying good night.

• Like 1

Hello All,

I am so grateful to you all for your eagerness to hep me. The seeds like even worse today. i wake up every morning and rush to see if i see just the slightest improvement. I use Organic for my clones and they are doing great. I now believe its the seeds.

• Like 1