Medical Cannabis Dispensary SA Missing (www.cannabisseeds.co.za)

Ill_Evan

Hey guys, just thought I'd ask to see if anyone knows what's going on with MCDSA. Wanted to check on what strains they got in preparation for my next grow but I struggled to find them again on Google and once I managed to find their web address again, it says they are under construction. Also couldn't find their Facebook page anymore.

Their web link is https://www.cannabisseeds.co.za/

I have had nothing but good experiences with them and they are currently my go-to guys for seeds, so I'm hoping this is temporary. 

Hey guys, just thought I'd ask to see if anyone knows what's going on with MCDSA. Wanted to check on what strains they got in preparation for my next grow but I struggled to find them again on Google and once I managed to find their web address again, it says they are under construction. Also couldn't find their Facebook page anymore.
Their web link is https://www.cannabisseeds.co.za/
I have had nothing but good experiences with them and they are currently my go-to guys for seeds, so I'm hoping this is temporary. 
They have apparently been busted. What I've heard through the grapevine. Not sure if it is true.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

On 9/2/2019 at 5:03 PM, CreX said:

Smoking gun seeds have sorted me out nicely... 

They are big Dutch passion supporters, but stock quite a bit of genetics 

My man with the hookup.

Any experience with www.greensmokeroomseeds.com ? They have a strain that I would really like to get.

9 hours ago, Ill_Evan said:

My man with the hookup.

Any experience with www.greensmokeroomseeds.com ? They have a strain that I would really like to get.

I would like to.. But the only 2 beans I got from them didn't sprout properly and died.. The seed husks were like... Stuck onto the leaves... 

They were freebie seeds and could have been older stock or whatever... But it did scare me away

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Ill_Evan changed the title to Medical Cannabis Dispensary SA Missing (www.cannabisseeds.co.za)