Daggafontein Genetics

Daggafontein - Who are we?

Hi 420sa community!

A little more about Daggafontein Genetics.

I am Bob, the marketing guy and my partner is Stu, the genetics dude. I am active on social media, Stu shy's away, so if there are any questions which I am not able to answer, bear with us a bit as messages take a while to get to Daggafontein and back!

Our strains come from a medicinal background and the need to reliably grow outdoor varieties of high THC content. They also come from our shared appreciation of an iRiE smoke, of good quality bud, grown naturally and organically and pesticide free. Stu deals with our grow and has been tinkering with strain genetics for the last 10 years and actively working on our 3 flagship strains for the last 4 seasons. I have been growing his creations locally (not Daggafontein) and testing in a variety of medium. Testing his bud grown on the farm. Testing mine. Passing our seeds and buds to our buds and getting feedback. Testing some more (best part, I kid you not!), until we both felt, our ladies were ready for a wider audience, hardy to our environment and a good smoke, packed with punch.

What we now need is to get our genetics out there, and prove we were not just up in smoke. We will be running a competition very soon to giveaway some seeds. If you do grow our genetics, please share your grow with us in our Grow Diary. If you were not lucky enough to win, you can pick some up at www.daggafontein.com or one of our stockists. 

We wholeheartedly support the craft industry and resist the push by government and big pharma to make licensing expensive and unattainable. Free to sow. Free to grow. 

To new beginnings. Happy growing!

iRiE TO THE iRiE! 💚🌱💛🌱❤️

Bob

nr1-baby-DGbuffaloCheese-960x960.jpg

• Like 3

Jissie - maar dis 'n mooi prentjie daai!

Thank you Bob and Stu!

Keen to do some homework and genetics educational basics with our beloved DP here in SA.

Any views in obtaining any Durban Poison seeds for us to do some work on here in kzn? Would be keen to source for our team here to play with.

• Like 1