Tap root not appearing.

MissMayhem

Question

Hey guys, tried germinating my gorilla glue photo period I got from biltong and budz, germinate alongside a psychedelic, which showed the Tap root in less than 24 hours after the soak, already popped her in some soil, but the gorilla glue isn't showing a Tap root yet at all, 48 hour in cotton later, it did crack, quite significantly, but nothing else. Quite disappointing as I was mostly looking forward to growing that strain. Anything I can do? Should I wait a bit more and hope it bounces back, or just give up on her?

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

I'd say wait a bit longer.

My one Chocolope seed took a good 4 or so days longer to sprout than the rest of the seeds.

So far I have only had 1 seed not germinate, I did not see any cracks etc. and kept it for pretty long before giving up on it. Eventually I had to toss it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

not sure if this post is still alive, need some help though, germinating seeds seems to be going horribly wrong. some are completely fine, while other are just not doing much of anything, with the same method. we tried germinating 4 seeds, in cotton, on a plate with cling wrap over, 2 germinated fine, tap root came out, one has died since, put it in soil, and it just never came out of the shell, the other two have been in the cotton for just over a week now, with no growth. really not sure what we are doing wrong =/ tried the same method with bag seed, and not a single hiccup, all of them sprouted. any advice, please guys? considering throwing in the towel with growing. pics attached are of the two in the plate.

20190828_120246.jpg

20190828_120307.jpg

20190828_120350.jpg

20190828_120408.jpg

Dont lose faith.
That's the way the cookie crumbles,
I've had 100% germ rates and as low as 50%
Tried paper towels, cotton and soil.
Mother nature is awesome.
But she can be a fickle mistress

Puff puff pass...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk