420SA

420SA is 5 today!!!!

5th-birthday.thumb.png.05f0d6b47f2c60054c51adf343e2bc39.png

420SA is FIVE and kicking!

Today marks the forum's 5th birthday. 5 years ago on this day the forum went live. 5 years later and we have 2058 members2368 topics and 28 507 posts

A huge thank you must go out to you, the member, who makes this forum what it is. Without you guys and your valuable input it isn't a community!

Also a very big thank you to the veterans of the forum. Namely @Totemic who has been with us from the start. He helped the forum get on its feet by assisting with hosting in the beginning. As you know, his support is still ongoing, being an integral sponsor in this year's growoff. Thank you @Totemic 🙏

I must also thank @GreenthumbHydro for their incredible support too through the years. They were also there from the very early days supporting 420SA.  These guys are doing so much for the industry and they must be commended for it. @THCSA thank you too for your support as well.

Here's to the next 5 years and more!

:-peace

• Like 9

Posted (edited)

Here's to another 5 years 👽 Should also be a real interesting few years for cannabis in SA. I look forward to observing, learning and commenting  on the progress with you all

Edited by Ill_Evan
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

Very nice! I am sure the forum will just continue to grow and get better over time.

Especially over the next few months and years.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

I've had a acc way back but when I came back this year it was no longer working "daggaboer". guess you updated the db at some point. Ow well thank you for all the months of hosting fees and domain renewing ^^ May there be many more to come ❤️ 

• Like 1

That's awesome. Pitty I didn't know this 5 years ago. Happy 5 years. And here's to the next 55+ yrs

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Happy 5 years and congratulations to everyone involved in making it possible.

• Like 1

Hey - a Pentacle of good luck to the Forum for another 5!!

Kudos to the Admins and Modz!

Edited by 420sake