Lineup: Dank

Dank

She's about ready to come down, stellar plant, looking foward to run her this season outdoors as well as indoor.

The smoke will have to be hella dissapointing not to keep her around as a clonenonly cut.

Still smelling like diesel berries with that chem funk 🍇⛽

20200915_150224.jpg

Edited by Dank
  • Like 5

34 minutes ago, Dank said:

She's about ready to come down, stellar plant, looking foward to run her this season outdoors as well as indoor.

The smoke will have to be hella dissapointing not to keep her around as a clonenonly cut.

Still smelling like diesel berries with that chem funk 🍇⛽

20200915_150224.jpg

Thats a fine ass lady u got there sir.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Some new motherstock im testing right now.

2 x Tropic Banana's from InHouseGenetics

Cookies F2

2x Zkittlez BX (male and female)

The Zkittlez and Cookies are registered genetics with Phylos Biosciences in the states. 

20201231_121124.jpg

Edited by Dank
  • Like 7

• 2 years later...

• Similar Content

• By Bos
      Aweh gromies.
      Been planning around this idea for a while now. Seems a natural evolution from a smoking carpenters' point of view.  
      Today the creative juices were just right.
      The material was retained and cured from the 2022 outdoor grow.
      She weighs is at a miniscule 179gr.
      Comments and ideas are welcome.

• By Chris Jay
      Hi Growers

I would like to introduce you to The Survivals Band. Based in Gtown/Makhanda Eastern Cape they have been jammin since 1991. If you guys know of any good venues that may be interested in hiring them during the weekend of 11-13th March please let me know. Enjoy. 

• By CannaBaer
      Hi there!
      I am currently doing my MA in anthropology at Unisa, focusing on cannabis policy in South Africa. The process entails interviews (and participant observation where possible) with stakeholders form a diverse intersection of the South African cannabis context including, growers, sellers, govt policy makers, entrepreneurs, NGO's, representatives of indigenous knowledge systems. If you would like to participate and make a contribution to the research in the form of an interview, please send an email to cannabis.res.dev@gmail.com, and we can set up a meeting.
      See the attached informed consent form for more information on study parameters.
      Most interviews will likely be done over a digital platform like Zoom/Skype for the sake of convenience.

Also, participate in the poll, it's anonymous.

I look forward to hearing your perspective on cannabis policy in South Africa.
      Kindest regards,
      Etienne
      Study participant informed consent form.pdf
    • By Wondergom
      Hi everyone, we have created an online community on reddit, it would be great if more South Africans can join.
      We have big plans for this community.

Please check it out here:
      https://www.reddit.com/r/WeedSouthAfrica?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
    • By The Green Affiliate
      Your local seedbank for premium Cannabis seed souvenirs & stockists of: Atami Terra Aquatica ExploGrow Buddi PlantMatter Cover Your Crop