Lineup: Dank

Dank

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Winter weddingcake flowering out oraait, doubt ill get her to full maturity this round, removed some leaves with PM spots, keeping a close eye, hopefully i can get her past week 6.

20200706_155046.jpg

Edited by Dank
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Batista said:

@Dank What genetics is your Wedding cake? Ethos?

I am really not sure man, was a donation, i didn't ask too many questions. 

The dude wasnt sure if it was birthday cake or wedding cake, but if i recall he said its most likely wedding cake.

I just try look after her cause she is pretty loud.

How is the flavor profile on the Ethos selection. This particular cut is gassy and sweet, quite complex, best description i heard was, like rum a d raisen icecream.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Dank said:

I am really not sure man, was a donation, i didn't ask too many questions. 

The dude wasnt sure if it was birthday cake or wedding cake, but if i recall he said its most likely wedding cake.

I just try look after her cause she is pretty loud.

How is the flavor profile on the Ethos selection. This particular cut is gassy and sweet, quite complex, best description i heard was, like rum a d raisen icecream.

Awesome thnx.

So my ethos wcake is extremely sweet but she hits nicely.She is too sweet for me, I wish I had a cut that had some gassy/cheesy undertones.Infact all of these ethos genetics are extremely sweet.THe only one i was impressed by was Crescendo - she was sweet,peppery and gunpowder like - it was amazing but maybe i got a lucky cut as all of these were from clones(cannaclone).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some of you guys might remember the daddy I chose last year, nicknamed "FruityPuke".

This girl was selected from about 15 beans that got mixed up, mystery mom, FruityPuke male.

The terps of this plant is a dirty berry, like diesel berry chem funk. 

She got the nickname FruityPoopz, a new potential mom in my stable, definitely going to make beans with her at the very least :-rolled

20200907_101254.jpg

20200907_101346.jpg

• Like 9

One of the ladies in my stable. 

Beans were gifted by a local indoor grower. Pineapple Express pollinated by a Purple Haze male. 

Pheno hunted a bit through the selection and this lady and her fruity boyfriend caught the eye. 

Smoke report is good-(my new favorite). Very smooth and tasty smoke with a funky 'chemberry' tang. Clear, strong and energetic with typical sativa cerebral effect.

20200824_150715.jpg

Edited by Dank
Removed most of the pictures, "Lineup" threads are there to showcase the breeders own works.
  • Like 8

• Similar Content

• By Bos
      Aweh gromies.
      Been planning around this idea for a while now. Seems a natural evolution from a smoking carpenters' point of view.  
      Today the creative juices were just right.
      The material was retained and cured from the 2022 outdoor grow.
      She weighs is at a miniscule 179gr.
      Comments and ideas are welcome.

• By Chris Jay
      Hi Growers

I would like to introduce you to The Survivals Band. Based in Gtown/Makhanda Eastern Cape they have been jammin since 1991. If you guys know of any good venues that may be interested in hiring them during the weekend of 11-13th March please let me know. Enjoy. 

• By CannaBaer
      Hi there!
      I am currently doing my MA in anthropology at Unisa, focusing on cannabis policy in South Africa. The process entails interviews (and participant observation where possible) with stakeholders form a diverse intersection of the South African cannabis context including, growers, sellers, govt policy makers, entrepreneurs, NGO's, representatives of indigenous knowledge systems. If you would like to participate and make a contribution to the research in the form of an interview, please send an email to cannabis.res.dev@gmail.com, and we can set up a meeting.
      See the attached informed consent form for more information on study parameters.
      Most interviews will likely be done over a digital platform like Zoom/Skype for the sake of convenience.

Also, participate in the poll, it's anonymous.

I look forward to hearing your perspective on cannabis policy in South Africa.
      Kindest regards,
      Etienne
      Study participant informed consent form.pdf
    • By Wondergom
      Hi everyone, we have created an online community on reddit, it would be great if more South Africans can join.
      We have big plans for this community.

Please check it out here:
      https://www.reddit.com/r/WeedSouthAfrica?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
    • By The Green Affiliate
      Your local seedbank for premium Cannabis seed souvenirs & stockists of: Atami Terra Aquatica ExploGrow Buddi PlantMatter Cover Your Crop