Lineup: Dank

Dank

In the works

Going to hit my Zkittlez male on a selection of my moms.

Working on some GirlScoutCookies fem crosses from my GSC mom reversed.

Doing a open pollination project with friends to widen gene pools and protect against bottlenecking.

Edited by Dank
Updates
  • Like 2

• Dank pinned this topic
  • 4 months later...

Sneak peak to my new Californian Kush imbred line, the sister of FruityPuke, quite pregnant at this stage :-rolled

Next up is a cutting from the BlackDOG, heavily seeded, FruityPuke pollen.

I'll leave the other pregnancies as a mystery for now, happy growing yall!!! 

20200215_113013.jpg

20200215_113120.jpg

• Like 6

Quick update on the California Kush hybrid as well as the BlackD.O.G getting seeded, some of my first crosses for 2020.

In the previous pictures I posted you can see there is a slight N deficiency with the Kush plant, I think this is partly due to a heavy K feed a bit early on in flowering. 

Gave her some more N as well as MG and she is looking nice and lush again.

The first two pictures are of the Kush plant, followed by the BD.

20200221_114317.jpg

20200221_113818.jpg

20200221_114439.jpg

Edited by Dank
  • Like 2

Well I'm still super stoked about the Kush Cookies growing in my garden and she is looking the part daily. I can vouch and say I enjoy your strains. Still got a few Kush Cookies that was supposed to go to indoor but alas, it is shut down due to a few reasons. So they will welcome the new season 

BlackD.O.G, fruity puke...... Damn, some good things coming from your side of the woods. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Bospatrollie2 said:

That Kush looks very happy where she is.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks man, it gets a lot of sun an shielded from the south.

North facing walls are good spots for Kush (most strains will love it) plants if one lives next to the coast.

2 hours ago, Smelly Joe said:

Well I'm still super stoked about the Kush Cookies growing in my garden and she is looking the part daily. I can vouch and say I enjoy your strains. Still got a few Kush Cookies that was supposed to go to indoor but alas, it is shut down due to a few reasons. So they will welcome the new season 

BlackD.O.G, fruity puke...... Damn, some good things coming from your side of the woods. 

Thanks for the kind words bro, stoked you dig the KushCookies u got going, hope those flowers will be among your favs!

I have few more "legends" carrying seeds, and some cuttings will get frozen pollen later on, got to stay busy, and smoke alotta seedy bud! :-puffin

In the waiting line is Blue Gelato 41, WeddingCake, a Hawaiin and a CBD heavy mom's cuttings.

Then hopefully get to sifting through some of the new hybrids I made last year, but will probably send out to testers as it's too many strains for just me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The second picture is of the Californian Kush getting ready fast, smells like a classic kush, very earthy.

First picture is wedding cake, earlier in flower than the other one in this thread.

20200321_133425.jpg

20200321_133409.jpg

Edited by Dank
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, 1000Hills Nursery said:

Now this is a grow to follow 👆💚

Thanks! Hopefully I can get some pretty flowers! 

Weddingcake had bit of PM, cleared up with ph 9 foliars.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bospatrollie2 said:

Those ladies look very healthy. Really Lush.
Sure you will be well rewarded.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks man , been making do with what is lying around, the bottom 1/4 of the pot gets basically just leaf litter, and then scrounging around for foresty soil.

Gotta get my Teas brewing my bruus ☕

• Like 1

@Dank

Blue cheese 😁, hope it's like your name sake... dank. I told you about the blue cheese plants I ran last grow and how disappointed I was, well BC#3 flava changed during curing, moved from the berry terps towards the cheese terps. Wish I never let go of my trusted cheese cut I had.

Is the wedding cake a clone of the last gassy wedding cake you harvested? I still want to send you my wedding cake cut. It deserves to be shared.

Cant wait to see the colours... I'm already seeing the effects of the recent colder nights. My pineapple skunk that I pollinated with the electric watermelon has started purpling instead of browning around the mature seeds which seems positive. 

Any winter breeding on the cards? 

• Like 1

On 5/12/2020 at 6:13 PM, 1000Hills Nursery said:

@Dank

Blue cheese 😁, hope it's like your name sake... dank. I told you about the blue cheese plants I ran last grow and how disappointed I was, well BC#3 flava changed during curing, moved from the berry terps towards the cheese terps. Wish I never let go of my trusted cheese cut I had.

Is the wedding cake a clone of the last gassy wedding cake you harvested? I still want to send you my wedding cake cut. It deserves to be shared.

Cant wait to see the colours... I'm already seeing the effects of the recent colder nights. My pineapple skunk that I pollinated with the electric watermelon has started purpling instead of browning around the mature seeds which seems positive. 

Any winter breeding on the cards? 

Yo bro 😎 all good with the BC, but u guess it kind of depends how you view it, and who grew it how.

For the most it is pretty decent weed, especially from a marketer's point of view. Terps are not anything compared to my KushCookies or the WeddinCake, but solid cheesy taste in the smoke with a kind of berry aftertaste and sllid bag appeal.

The high sets in pretty fast and is quite strong, some newbs will panic out I'm sure, however, the high is not long lived (compared to my usual) typical bong weed inmo.

Yep that WeddingCake is from the same cut, I only got the one right now. Like you mentioned she is SUPER gassy, in the sweetest kind of way. It actually tastes like rum and raisins cake, with full gas! 

For sure going to try my best, this damn PM still going around so hope I can keep em healthy and lekker! 

Not much breeding planned this winter just a bit of sifting, and mostly trying not to lose any genetics.

Edited by Dank
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, zairek said:

@Dank don't forget me bro, when this situation overs cadovers, send some Dank testers my way for my summer outdoor extravaganza 😄🤑

For sure man, j havent forgotten about it! I will be happy to get some beans out to you when it's overs!

• Like 1

• Similar Content

• By Bos
      Aweh gromies.
      Been planning around this idea for a while now. Seems a natural evolution from a smoking carpenters' point of view.  
      Today the creative juices were just right.
      The material was retained and cured from the 2022 outdoor grow.
      She weighs is at a miniscule 179gr.
      Comments and ideas are welcome.

• By Chris Jay
      Hi Growers

I would like to introduce you to The Survivals Band. Based in Gtown/Makhanda Eastern Cape they have been jammin since 1991. If you guys know of any good venues that may be interested in hiring them during the weekend of 11-13th March please let me know. Enjoy. 

• By CannaBaer
      Hi there!
      I am currently doing my MA in anthropology at Unisa, focusing on cannabis policy in South Africa. The process entails interviews (and participant observation where possible) with stakeholders form a diverse intersection of the South African cannabis context including, growers, sellers, govt policy makers, entrepreneurs, NGO's, representatives of indigenous knowledge systems. If you would like to participate and make a contribution to the research in the form of an interview, please send an email to cannabis.res.dev@gmail.com, and we can set up a meeting.
      See the attached informed consent form for more information on study parameters.
      Most interviews will likely be done over a digital platform like Zoom/Skype for the sake of convenience.

Also, participate in the poll, it's anonymous.

I look forward to hearing your perspective on cannabis policy in South Africa.
      Kindest regards,
      Etienne
      Study participant informed consent form.pdf
    • By Wondergom
      Hi everyone, we have created an online community on reddit, it would be great if more South Africans can join.
      We have big plans for this community.

Please check it out here:
      https://www.reddit.com/r/WeedSouthAfrica?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
    • By The Green Affiliate
      Your local seedbank for premium Cannabis seed souvenirs & stockists of: Atami Terra Aquatica ExploGrow Buddi PlantMatter Cover Your Crop