'Sophisticated' dagga lab bust

Totemic

Im still unclear of “size of grow” thats not a threat. 

I mean there are many factors to take into consideration.

You have to have plenty plants, incase they males. Also to keep a rotation going, dont want run out of bud.

so in my opinion, they should judge by how much bud you got, not the no. Of plants.

But also to be realistic 25 plants is pushing it, right?

Quite effing shocking the amount of stupidity and ignorance.
What is defined as a ''lab'' and termed ''sopisticated'' doesn't speak well for our educational standards.
The part where they ''read up'', really?? - Success is proportional to effort and research plays a big part.

Makes me slightly worried....
What would they come up with if they looked in my garage?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

A hydroponic lab, WTF.

Ultimately it is the money which will probably play one of the bigger roles in putting them behind bars as that amount in cash is not something commonly seen and hard to prove it was not from the weed.

I hate the term "dagga", call it what it is! Cannabis.

In that one pic it looks like a vacuum pump, so I assume for making BHO and purging the butane. I assume a closed loop system or whatever they're called.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Has anyone read the article about the Piketberg bust. FFS the person that wrote that article is clearly a moron. Throughing terms around that they clearly dont understand. Kak like this is what causes people to fear Cannabis and adds to all the negative stigma. What makes this a LAB? where do you see any signs of Hydro here. AND FOR FUCK SAKES, ITS CALLED CANNABIS, NOT DAGGA..... Dagga is that kak you go buy to smoke ur mandrax with, lol.

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/pics-holy-smokes-lab-with-dagga-worth-r700-000-found-in-old-church-hall-in-piketberg-20190709

Has anyone read the article about the Piketberg bust. FFS the person that wrote that article is clearly a moron. Throughing terms around that they clearly dont understand. Kak like this is what causes people to fear Cannabis and adds to all the negative stigma. What makes this a LAB? where do you see any signs of Hydro here. AND FOR FUCK SAKES, ITS CALLED CANNABIS, NOT DAGGA..... Dagga is that kak you go buy to smoke ur mandrax with, lol.
https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/pics-holy-smokes-lab-with-dagga-worth-r700-000-found-in-old-church-hall-in-piketberg-20190709
My friend's friend that got nutted on. Heard about it, really a bunch of shite tbh.

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Oolong83 said:

It's the media's sensationalist weapon... "dagga lab" "hydroponic dagga lab" and of course still using the word "dagga". 

It's all about the angle. The media is clearly targeting those who are strongly anti-drugs and anti-"dagga" to read their articles. They are the only one's who will read it... and us. If they say police raided a persons home and encountered a "cannabis garden" the effect of the story immediately diminishes. They've lost the reader and the advertisers lose out. A lot of people also think cannabis and dagga are 2 different things. They see cannabis as this breakthrough healing plant that they are hearing about on the news but they still see "dagga" as this drug that is ruining our youth. The media capitalizes on that. Also notice how the media will call it cannabis when its an article on medicine but as soon as its found in someone's home its called dagga again. Twats :sillyass 

• Like 1
  • Agree 4

• 3 months later...
41 minutes ago, CleanGreen said:

And another one bites the dust! 

https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2019-11-20-watch-this-man-can-start-a-mini-war-raid-exposes-arms-cache-dagga-lab/

People please dont keep your guns next to your plants!

Joh my dude that's hectic though, "The firearms included AK47s, R1 rifles, hand guns, rocket launchers and ammunition boxes."

Rocket launchers wtf these guys are playing GTA in real life 😮

"Motsoaledi said officers from the Pretoria and Soshanguve K9 unit pounced on the property after getting a tip-off from someone who allegedly used to buy drugs there."

So it wasn't the fact that these okes had collected enough guns for a mini war that tipped the cops off but a cheeky little snitch 😅 these days I can't even get my ID certified by these people 🙅

• Haha 1