Any thoughts

Oolong83

The resolution on the pics don't allow you to zoom in enough to see properly and there seems to be a lot of debris as well. Plenty hiding places that could make for an attractive spot for goggas.

Have read that you can/should hose your plants down with water to clear the debris,(from top and underneath) there by making it unattractive to pests.

The visible damage on the leaves looks like it could be aphids and or spidermites.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

What do you guys think about me moving all my indoor plants outside to help battle these mites? 

Most of my outdoor plants has started budding, so i assume they wont go into reveg?

i cant get a handle on them indoors and they getting worse. So I'm hoping the outdoors will make life hard for them and maybe it'll get under control. 

My WW plants that i moved outside about 5-6 weeks ago are now completely mite free. 

What do you guys think about me moving all my indoor plants outside to help battle these mites? 
Most of my outdoor plants has started budding, so i assume they wont go into reveg?
i cant get a handle on them indoors and they getting worse. So I'm hoping the outdoors will make life hard for them and maybe it'll get under control. 
My WW plants that i moved outside about 5-6 weeks ago are now completely mite free. 
I believe most pests don't enjoy Cannabis all that much. There are other crops they'd rather munch on.

Also more likely to have predators outside. Really upto you.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Oolong83 said:

Yes that's a great idea... It's outdoor season for flower and your thought process is sound... The great outdoors will take care of the pests. 

It could still take time, and you will need to use the sunniest part of your outdoors to keep the light they were absorbing constant. 

I would refrain from taking them back inside for any amount of time... There will be pests on the plant... Just not as many... And then you will be back to square one.... 

Rather take them out, clean the grow space... And start fresh with your next round of genetics 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1