Any thoughts

Oolong83

Sjoe... And you can't even move her indoors. 

I would say, chalk it up to school fees, know for next season that you either need to finish flowering outdoor in May, latest June. You can start vegging outdoor with an outdoor light... But growth will be slow. 

Then you can start outdoor again in August... But you will still need supplemental lights to keep the plant from flowering and ending up in this situation again... 

Supplemental lighting can be removed in October, and reintroduced again in February to keep plants from slowly drifting into flower. 

I like to flip my outdoor into flower on the 1st of March and then let nature do its thing. 

So advice is to reveg her... If you think she is worth it... 

Leave the bud on the plant... I'm gonna say it... You will not have a good smoke if you take little bits of under developed bud. 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Oolong83 said:

How about re-potting her? Would the stress be too much?

Then i can pop her into the garage with the other budding plant

I think you are going to have a hard time doing this, I think a lot of the roots will get damaged during the repotting as there are other plants and chances are the roots are intertwined with one another.

If you are happy to take the risk and put in some effort trying to separate her from the rest. Although you really do not want to stress a plant during flower.

I say, you can try repot her as an experiment to see what happens. Otherwise rather reveg her and if you want to repot her, doing so while she is vegging is better - but if you wait the roots will just continue to grow, making it harder. You can cut off a lot of the roots and then repot later though and then let her continue to veg and form more roots again.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Different plant, new problem.

i moved these 2 outside about a week ago. Im noticing the leaves bleaching, but only in 1 spot . All the others outside seem ok, just this one. 

What i looking at? Is this a deffecieny or something else?

dont think its the outside conditions, shes been sheltered on the stoep.  

69A43179-1039-4A8E-9155-AA81E8BB6A8C.jpeg

ACB8393E-28F8-4834-B222-BEED69695AE7.jpeg

1CFA9239-EAD1-40DD-B974-22A7010C450A.jpeg

That is a recipe for disaster... 

No offense, but that's how colas break and tricomes get squashed and disappointments set in. 

The idea is solid...  But your application is poor. 

You will need a much larger packet or bucket to cover her, and that gap at the bottom is no good. 

Not only that... Your life has just become dictated by that one plant.. 

You will need to cover and uncover her every day at the same time... Until harvest. 

If you forget to do it... She will start to reveg again and possibly hermie. 

If you forget to take it off, you waste a day of light and create a lekker cooker for the plant... High chance of foxtailing and herming her. 

I love how dedicated you are to this plant! But there is a time to invest... And a time to call it quits and walk away... 

I feel that this is one of those times... 

Let her reveg... Let her get massive... Let her give you many many grams of bud... And not just a small handful that you will get if you flower her finished.. Or take a cutting and save her for when the time is right for flowering. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 4

On 9/21/2019 at 9:21 AM, Oolong83 said:

i moved these 2 outside about a week ago. Im noticing the leaves bleaching, but only in 1 spot . All the others outside seem ok, just this one. 

Any advice here? 

1 hour ago, CreX said:

That is a recipe for disaster... 

No offense, but that's how colas break and tricomes get squashed and disappointments set in. 

The idea is solid...  But your application is poor. 

You will need a much larger packet or bucket to cover her, and that gap at the bottom is no good. 

Not only that... Your life has just become dictated by that one plant.. 

You will need to cover and uncover her every day at the same time... Until harvest. 

If you forget to do it... She will start to reveg again and possibly hermie. 

If you forget to take it off, you waste a day of light and create a lekker cooker for the plant... High chance of foxtailing and herming her. 

I love how dedicated you are to this plant! But there is a time to invest... And a time to call it quits and walk away... 

I feel that this is one of those times... 

Let her reveg... Let her get massive... Let her give you many many grams of bud... And not just a small handful that you will get if you flower her finished.. Or take a cutting and save her for when the time is right for flowering. 

@Oolong83 about the reveg, it takes quite a bit longer than expected, it varies from strain to strain, you could harvest the main cola at some point (leave the bottom of the plant to reveg), indica's are also harder to reveg than sativas, not impossible though.

I think she will finish pretty well, keep an eye at the start of next month, then reveg will most likely only set in by November (it takes a while for the plant to realise and then to change gears) if at all. My 2 cents, if she smells good, must be good!

Happy growing :-rolled

Edited by Dank
  • Thanks 1

I like what im reading. So im just gonna let her do her thing. Thanx everyone. 

I still need some advice on this one though

On 9/21/2019 at 9:21 AM, Oolong83 said:

Any advice here?