Cannabist

News and general discussion

Posted (edited)

Hi guys,

We put together a list of some of our favorite grow resources - Split into reading and videos. We'll be doing the same with our light resources, e.g. Migro, growmou5, ledgardener ...

https://www.cannabist.co.za/cannabis-grow-tips/

We'd love it if you have any helpful resources to add to the list. Drop us a comment, there's always something to learn.

We are also building a grow login app, basically to help track your grow (I always forget when they crack, when I flip them..). If anyone has some cool ideas - we listening. Will have more news on the app in the coming weeks.

Lastly we are expanding our range with additional grow tents. Will be some sale prices when they up so subscribe.

Edited by Cannabist
  • Like 2

Wow that's some useful info all in one place. I'm a huge fan of Growweedeasy,and got a ton of useful info from them over the years. Also Jorge Cervantes is always a good read / watch.

I also forget to document all my happenings. I've downloaded many apps and found JANE to be the most user-friendly app so far.... (for me). Pity I didn't come across this post sooner. Wil be reading and checking what up. Thanx

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated 🙂

We'll add a apps section and add leafy. Personally use it too - It's what we are basing our app off of but more tailed to SA. Some big news around the app coming soon!

On another note - we have had quite a few queries for different spectrums aside from our 3000k, hence we will now bring in what ever you guys want - 3000k, 3500k, 4000k and 5000k. On our LED grow light product pages, you can now select the desired spectrum - https://www.cannabist.co.za/product-category/led-grow-lights/

WhatsApp Image 2019-07-24 at 12.34.15 PM.jpeg

fabric growing pots.jpeg

230w Quantum Board LED Grow Light in grow tent.jpeg

Edited by Cannabist
  • Like 1