Thoughts

Oolong83

I Grow in coco/perlite/soil mix.

EHG Grow

EHG Bloom

EHG Micro

calmag, but didn't add to last feeding. 

water every 2nd day, every 3rd water is with nutes. 

Ph 6.0-6.2 usually in this range 

ppm 450

ec 0.9

room temp 19-24

humdity 50-70

this is the only plant to show these signs, so far. Hoping its isolated.

Hi. Not registered on this forum but was referred to your post. I see you are using our nutrients. That being the case you don't have a nutrient based deficiency meaning the nutes are not the basis for the problem.  Other factors can manifest as a deficiency because the plant's uptake is being hindered by something. At your ecs it's probably not an overfeeding issue. Unfortunately these problems can be difficult to diagnose but looking at your leaf tips it may be a potassium deficiency which is often caused by ph being too low. Try watering with ph neutral water and measure your runoff ph. Measure your runoff ec as well but as I said that's unlikely. Coco is a good medium but can be prone to low ph issues. Runoff values are a valuable indication of what's happening in your medium. If you're using a ph meter has it been calibrated?  Will try and register on this forum but sometimes get irritated with these things. Can also be contacted via the ehg website info email. Paul EHG

• Agree 1

Just to add, its definitely not an iron deficiency.  The most common cause of iron deficiency is poor drainage and waterlogged roots. (EHG Micro has plenty of iron, that's where the brown colour comes from.) Because iron is not a mobile nutrient in the plant you'll notice it first in the new growth and not the leaf tips.  Also, I am assuming your coco was well washed before you used it? In my experience MOST coco is very salty regardless of what the manufacturers say and that is particularly true of the 5kg blocks. Your runoff ec will give a clue as to whether that's the problem. Paul

• Like 1

@PAUL EHG Thanx for clearing that up for me, 

i usually water with ph around 6.0-6.3, my runoff is usually not far off from that, less than 1 point off.

havent measured runoff EC or PPm 

i first thought it was iron, because it started in the new growth areas, but quickly came right again.

Yhis pic was taken last night, after defoliating, she looks better.

IMG_5701.JPG

• Like 1