Totemic Grow Master Quiz - Win 2 x Packs of 5 Seeds!

420SA

Hi Folks!!

We're proud to launch our first quiz that's offering up a prize!

totemic-logo.png

That prize was kindly sponsored by Totemic Genetics and it consists of:

1 x 5 Pack of Northern Lights X Jack Herer - Flowering Time: 10-12 weeks - Regular

1 x 5 Pack of Mad Scientist X Jackberry - Flowering Time: 8 weeks - Regular

That makes 10 seeds in total!

Seeds are packed, hermetically sealed and ready to go. Now you just have to win them...

About the quiz and how it works

The quiz consists of various questions regarding the cultivation of cannabis. You will be asked to identify problems in photographs, choose answers from multiple choice and answer True/False questions.

The quiz is geared at the grower with a more than average knowledge of growing so be well prepared before attempting the quiz, however there aren't any VERY challenging questions.

Rules:

• Members who have signed up after 11am of the day of this post will not be allowed to enter this competition. This is to prevent members from signing up with multiple accounts and attempting the quiz again

• Only 1 attempt per member is allowed

• You have 25 seconds to answer each question

• The member with the highest score will win. Should there be a tie the winner will be determined by who answered the questions the fastest.

IMPORTANT: Make sure your internet connection is free of any traffic so that images can load as fast as possible

How do I get started?

Simply go to the Quiz page and look for the Totemic Grow Master Quiz. Or simply CLICK HERE to be taken directly to the Quiz.

Click the BLUE play button to begin the quiz.

PLEASE NOTE! Photos can be enlarged, just click on the photo.

The Quiz will run for a month ending on the 20/02/15. The winner will be finalised should a tie happen.

Good Luck!

Do I get another chance?

Didn't know that?

Maybe ask sponsor if I can try again?

It does say Click to zoom in or out below the photos. I'm sorry 420 it's not fair on the other members that you be allowed to go again. Bearing in mind that you now know the questions and you will more than likely answer quicker as well.

I really and truly would love to give you another go but there is no way around this in my mind. Unless I redo all the questions...

Other members how do you feel about this?

Do I get another chance?

Didn't know that?

Maybe ask sponsor if I can try again?

It does say Click to zoom in or out below the photos. I'm sorry 420 it's not fair on the other members that you be allowed to go again. Bearing in mind that you now know the questions and you will more than likely answer quicker as well.

I really and truly would love to give you another go but there is no way around this in my mind. Unless I redo all the questions...

Other members how do you feel about this?

From an admin point of view, you would be able to identify the members who have completed the quiz. If the amount of members are minimal at this stage, you welcome to redo the questions, but from a fairness point of view 4207365 has been exposed to the quiz. Thats my 2 cents.

Guest Maxwell

I think the idea was to just go with the obvious deficiency or issue, ofc any problem can be from a variety of issues, but there are general signs we would label as deficiency/toxicity specific. The underlying cause may be something else, but the symptom is X. Perhaps that is a better word to use, "symptom", in the same way we might apply it in the medical world.

Got to the 2nd question and stopped as the picture is ambiguous - ---edited---, no answer button for both.

I'll just pay for mine when I need them then!

:thumbups

Pretty much what max says Mo. If over watering was also in the choice list then I would fully understand the dispute but the point is to choose the most likely out of the options.

Agreed Max, next time the word "symptom" will be used  :thumbups

Guest Maxwell

Max is taking a break for now... Something to do with lack of sleep, much like you, old codger!  :-hilarious :-hilarious I just smell a sore loser!  :-hilarious :-hilarious :-hilarious :-hilarious :-hilarious :-hilarious :-hilarious :-hilarious :-hilarious :-hilarious :-hilarious :-hilarious :-hilarious :-hilarious :-hilarious :-hilarious :-hilarious :-hilarious :-hilarious :-hilarious :-hilarious :-hilarious :-hilarious :-hilarious :-hilarious :-hilarious :-hilarious :-hilarious :-hilarious :-hilarious :-puffin

• 2 weeks later...

Quick Update

Maxwell has forfeited the lead and will not be taking part in this compeition.

Our new leader is hydroman  with 14 out of 15 in a time of 99 seconds

The rest of the Leaderboard looks like this:

4207365 --- 13/15 --- 59 Seconds

ODDGRO --- 13/15 --- 64 Seconds

SmokeyTheBear --- 12/15 --- 101 Seconds

Ajcapetown now has the lead with a score of 14/15 in a time of 64 seconds

Hard luck hydro  :(

New Leaderboard

hydroman --- 14/15 --- 99 Seconds

4207365 --- 13/15 --- 59 Seconds

ODDGRO --- 13/15 --- 64 Seconds

SmokeyTheBear --- 12/15 --- 101 Seconds

Ahhhh damn..lol I know which question I got wrong but I can't remember which one though and really didn't know the answer..maybe next time uncle jack will be in my grow room..I wish I did it faster though...there can only be one winner unfortunately  :-hilarious well done Ajcapetown :sillyass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 420SA unpinned this topic