The Haze Club - They will grow weed for you

PsyCLown

16 minutes ago, Pat999 said:

You probably be better off then just buying 50g of 100/g bulk from someone. Cannabis isn't difficult to grow like Totemic said, people are just being lazy konte that doesn't want to do anything for themselves. Honestly Psy no offence bro but no granny is gonna be taking part in this shit, she can barely fork out money for monthly food, bills and the odd going to the shop with the car she's had for 15 years.

This service, this service is for the rich naiers who's got too much money, not enough cells to drive that washing sponsie he calls a brain and somebody that's lazy as fuck.

Honestly if you wanted weed to smoke and you buy, what's wrong with good outdoor buds that's actually good genetics and not invested with some dude's man juice at a lovely 30/g bulk price.

Anybody using this, jy's n dom poes.

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

So... I kinda see value as this was an idea I played with. It ended up in me setting up someone and I teach him to grow and I take 20% of his harvest. 

There are many people out there who wants to have the Legal Home grow, but they are too scared, lazy, dumb to do it themselves . (Oh wait too busy making bucks) 

I know a few people with mega bucks that just want to try and stay on the legal side. 

Easy sale to them. Hey bro. You need this shit for your medical issue. Growing is legal buying is not.

What you say I help you grow at home and then I take 20% of your harvest for the first 12months.

My success on this grow of yours depends on how successful I am at teaching you. I can guarantee with proof that I will outgrow your first year's attempt at growing by much more than 20%.

So basically I'm giving it to you for free. SHARE THE LOVE (always add that in the end of course otherwise you look like your trying to make a buck out of the person or scamming) 😄

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Totemic said:

R100 a gram indoor price is ridiculous. Growing my own puts my outdoor at less than R1 a gram. Indoor costs me R10 a gram with current eskom rates. 

If you speak to people buying indoor, I feel most would agree that R100/g is not a bad price.

I personally know of friends and other people who pay more than R100/g when purchasing their weed and they are very happy to do so, I don't agree with it and have never paid R180/g for indoor. For me it's hard to justify, hence why I am growing. These friends on the other hand are happy to do so, I even know a girl who pays around R250 for "hydro". She only smokes hydro and sativa's.

At the same time I know of people who buy cheap weed,  like R15/g upto R30/g. It's not the best stuff obviously but it gets them stoned and they're happy as they cannot afford the better stuff. Some of the stuff around the R25 - R30/g has been pretty decent too on occasion.

Some people are happy to spend high amounts of money on certain things, which mean something or have high importance to them while others wouldn't.

A few good examples are:

Computers

Cellphones

Cars

Clothing

Common items which are used every day. For some spending under R10k on a laptop / computer is a lot, for others that's considered cheap. For others who are "enthusiasts" or gamers, dropping R40k is easy and you can even spend more.

Cellphones, I don't even feel I need to explain here but a new iPhone and the latest Samsung flagship are around the R20k mark I believe, thats a lot of money for a phone. I personally spent waaay less and am perfectly happy with my phone and I know of people who spend even less on their phones. My sister's phone cost jsut over R2k, a tenth of the latest flagship and she's super happy with it and it works great for her and her needs.

Cars, they all kinda do the same things and get you places but just look on the roads and you quickly notice the contrast in priceing on cars. The luxury cars are common on the road (Audi, BMW, Merc) and they have an average price of R550k+ and then you look at the more expensive cars such as your Land Rovers, Jaguars, Jeeps, Porches and more expensive luxury cars (S3, RS3, AMG, M3, M4, Evoque) and these are all cars I see on a regular basis. Dare I say at least once a week.

At the same time the road is filled with cheaper cars too, like your Kia's and Hyundai's from the low end i10 and Picanto to some of the pricier models.

Clothing. You get people spending R500 on a Levi T-shirt, you get people spending R200 on a woolworths T-shrit and people spending R100 or less on a Mr Price / Jet T-shirt. Some people insist on branded clothing while others would rather buy what they like and feel is good quality and some people don't care and just need something so they are not naked in public.

We can even bring food into the mix, buying your kellogs cereal vs the cheap Pick n Pay brand.

The Checkers branded biscuits vs the bakers biscuits.

Heck 1 ply vs 2 ply toilet paper.

People consider certain things more important and therefore will rather spend more money on somethings than others. People also earn differently.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Eish okes.... is there really always an opportunity to grow your own? Even the peeps in their stuffed to the ceiling studio bachelor flat on floor 32 who can't have a grow tent in their bedroom and lounge? 

If a person really and truly isn't able to grow their own or just plain doesn't wanna grow their own, does not smoke a lot of bud and wants to stay above the law at all costs. What other option would be suggested? All unanswered questions regarding growing, curing aside.

I dono... It has become increasingly more common for me to say "hey, taste some of my bud" and get a reply saying "thanks man, you should see my other friend who grows" 

So shit... Most guys who smoke nowadays, know one or more growers... So It's not hard, if your weed consumption is low, to find a place to get cheap bud or even free bud.. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CreX said:

I dono... It has become increasingly more common for me to say "hey, taste some of my bud" and get a reply saying "thanks man, you should see my other friend who grows" 

So shit... Most guys who smoke nowadays, know one or more growers... So It's not hard, if your weed consumption is low, to find a place to get cheap bud or even free bud.. 

True but if I'm not mistaken giving your bud to someone is in fact illegal. Totally ridiculous but that's law sometimes

2 minutes ago, CreX said:

Beyond a year ago... Most of us were lawless anyways... Dono why we are trying to conform now

So rule of thumb... Don't get caught

Exactly, and the law is bound to change soon again, and I look toward that finality. This is a very temporary grey area we are navigating.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CreX said:

Beyond a year ago... Most of us were lawless anyways... Dono why we are trying to conform now

So rule of thumb... Don't get caught

I was referring to a person who doesn't wanna break the law at all costs. There are those, it's their choice. Not suggesting. Just being objective

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, 420SA said:

I was referring to a person who doesn't wanna break the law at all costs. There are those, it's their choice. Not suggesting. Just being objective

Especially people in certain positions where them having a criminal record will ruin their career.

Such as someone who works in law (lawyer) or finances (CFA or even a CA).

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, Totemic said:

This is a very temporary grey area we are navigating.

Yip. THC stands to benefit from how the law is currently laid out. Come full legalisation, their relevance is pretty much gone to be honest.

5 minutes ago, Blue Cheese said:

when i look at it from that perspective i think why not just pay me 4k and il grow you some beasts in 30 l pots.i work from home so I have 24/h monitoring in theory plus you would get minimum 100g a plant lol

Dooooooo iiiiiiiiit

• Like 2

when i look at it from that perspective i think why not just pay me 4k and il grow you some beasts in 30 l pots.i work from home so I have 24/h monitoring in theory plus you would get minimum 100g a plant lol
LoL fucking sign me up bru that's a much better deal. You mind doing 3 of those girls for 5k?

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Blue Cheese said:

Lol im kinda high,i dunno if thats a joke or for real brah lmao

Shit dude I'm so high I was like "dafuq is this guy coming out here from nowehere" only to realise you changed your profile pic  :-stoned

Edited by Ill_Evan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2