The Haze Club - They will grow weed for you

PsyCLown

Without a doubt, a very clever way.

How it is advertised and how it actually works and what is actually done though are just speculation.

Do they actually grow what you request them to or do they just grow plants and dish out the harvest as they see fit?

If they grow your plant, do you provide seeds and nutes? What are the limits? Is it indoor? Outdoor? Hydro? Soil? Pots? What type of lighting? Any training?

Seems much easier to just grow and then dish out some of the harvest to everyone. In essence, your legal "dealer" where you wonder what you're actually getting.

Membership is R949 per month and depending on strain can take up to 14 months from seed to harvest, meaning you will pay R13 000 for the space with a max of two plants, that's allot of $$$ for two plants... Think I need to work on a business plan, missing some good $$$ 😛

• Like 1

Says 20-30 grams every 2 months which works out to R63-00/gram if they achieve 30 grams. Turnaround is slow and you don't get much bud but the price isn't too bad if they grow your plants out well. 

Obviously still cheaper to grow at home but the guys need to be paid for their services

1 hour ago, AcidAlice said:

Sounds like you will get a max of 30 and they keep extra, "Nah it only yielded 30g sorry".

Correction they say 20-30+ grams

You cant expect much from a 2 month plant though so 20-30 g's does sound about right. It's not ideal this system but it's an option for those who can't grow their own

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 420SA said:

Correction they say 20-30+ grams

You cant expect much from a 2 month plant though so 20-30 g's does sound about right. It's not ideal this system but it's an option for those who can't grow their own

You have supply seeds.

First plant is 3 - 3.5 months. Subsequent plants are 2 months. (and supply more seeds?)

The Haze Club is a genuine, registered company. All questions are answered on their website (www.thehazeclub.co.za). No tricks. 

The member supplies his choice of seed (THC provides links to some breeders). THC grows the plant (max 2 per member), cures the buds and sends the product to the member. So THC never owns the plant and gives the entire yield to the member. 

Regarding cost, you do the math. It’s a good deal. 

Check it out. 

The fact that it's a registered company means squat. It's the same as seeing a saps official and assuming he can't possibly be corrupt because he is a police officer.

That being said, for someone who can't grow for themselves this is a good idea in principal. Only time will tell if the idea has longevity. The price isn't too bad considering general input costs into a solid grow. 

As for legalities of this....would saps see things the same way when they walk into a warehouse full of cannabis? Would they acknowledge that there are other owners of the cannabis, or would they arrest whomever is present and give the media another screwed story about a multi million drug bust?

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

This will NOT fly with the police. Private users are arrested often for just having a few plants in their back garden. Do you honestly think the police will listen when these guys say "but it's for someone else"? The police dont care legal or not.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So you buy 3 seeds at R500 a bean, then pay them monthly to grow weed for you?? Why don't you then just buy from a dealer? Its the same shit, you paying for weed that somebody else grew that you had no control over. I guess if you want to stay an ignorant hippy and do that by all means go ahead, you wouldn't find me recommending it.

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

Lol I'd grow the gents autos which I can have ready in 2 months....what if you give them a heavy long flowering sativa that can take 5 months?you gona wait half a year for ganja?and in the meantime you going to be buying anyway?too many variables, sounds like ppl wana cash in on people that don't have much knowledge of cannabis in general.
Doubt you'll be waiting 5 months...
You'll probably still get weed in 2 months.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Unless they can show a log and a diary on the plants... Put in as much effort as we do... You will never have a solid guarantee that what you are smoking is what you have paid for in the beginning...

And fuck it... That's a lot of work... Growing someone else's weed... I for sure as fuck would charge a top premium for that shit... And it will not be worth the end users while 😂😂

• Like 1

On 7/20/2019 at 10:49 AM, Totemic said:

As for legalities of this....would saps see things the same way when they walk into a warehouse full of cannabis? Would they acknowledge that there are other owners of the cannabis, or would they arrest whomever is present and give the media another screwed story about a multi million drug bust?

Wouldn't the SAPS have to tread lightly around the matter given the high value of such an operation and the money invested in it? Would the onus still not have to be on the SAPS to prove that this facility is dealing illegally? They also stand to lose a lot if they get it wrong don't they?

@The Silverback are you a representative? How would you feel about answering some questions here? 

14 hours ago, KushNewbie said:

So, if I'm understanding this correctly. These guys, The High Co., are just a 'shop' basically, where they sell back the weed that you have chosen for them to grow for you?...

They are not The High Co. They're called The Haze Club. The High Co is a separate entity entirely. Also they are not a shop, but rather a service provider... from what I can tell

7 hours ago, Pat999 said:

So you buy 3 seeds at R500 a bean, then pay them monthly to grow weed for you?? Why don't you then just buy from a dealer? Its the same shit, you paying for weed that somebody else grew that you had no control over. I guess if you want to stay an ignorant hippy and do that by all means go ahead, you wouldn't find me recommending it.

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

Exactly what I was thinking.. Like I don't understand this business module. The only thing I can see that is a plus from just ordering weed from an ordinary shop is the fact that the product is tailored specifically for you. As in they grow exactly the strain that you want. Which I guess has a positive if you can't find that strain of cannabis from a dealer.

1 hour ago, 420SA said:

They are not The High Co. They're called The Haze Club. The High Co is a separate entity entirely. Also they are not a shop, but rather a service provider... from what I can tell

Oh okay, yeah I was just going off of what the thread was saying. I didn't look into it or research the 2 organisations.

• Like 1

From what I have read The Haze Club are backed by Schindlers Attorneys (no intro needed for them) who make sure the company stays within the confines of the law, that being said I doubt the police have much to say or do about this. I'm guessing they get audited regularly given the scale of the operation. 

I was approached by a farmer who wants me to do something similar for him with all the backing I need but it will be for personal use and experimentation. 

Would it be "legal" if we had 2 plants per employee on the farm? All this would be obviously be documented and filed for legality purposes as far as that goes. 

“The Judgment is clear that adults may use/possess/cultivate cannabis in private spaces. In fact, the definition of ‘deal in’ in our Drugs Act has already been amended accordingly, by operation of the Judgment,” Partner at Schindler’s Attorneys, Paul-Michael Keichel said.

“Take for example, a group of cannabis-using varsity students, who rent a house together, with a private garden. They, clearly, may now (in terms of the judgment) grow and consume cannabis together in that garden (their rental rendering it their collective private space – ownership not being a requirement).

“Similarly, they may grant their gardener access to their private garden and, unless he has objection, mandate him to water, fertilise and, otherwise, tend to their cannabis plant/s. This would, quite obviously, not render the gardener a dealer, nor his gardening service a drug deal, nor the students’ hiring of him the purchasing of cannabis"

Thoughts?