Where is everyone buying their magic beans from? (Preferably local)

Hey guys, 

I'm new to the forum, I saw there was a poll on the local seed banks but a few of the sites were down and some were great. I'm just looking for some variety on a pick n mix batch of about 3 different high thc strains. Feminized. 

Can anyone suggest any decent places and nice very high the strains?

I've been thinking of buying from cannasmiths, biltong n budz or greensmokeroom. 

Have some nice strains, decent prices and sell individual seeds,

Looking at royal gorilla, Jack herer, utopia haze, Durban poison

Jackys girl on gsr sounds amazing, a touch out of my price for one seed. 

Any local strains that are especially good in our climate?

Is there anything I should watch out for with any of the local seed banks?

Any and all feed back appreciated :)

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By The Green Affiliate
      Your local seedbank for premium Cannabis seed souvenirs & stockists of: Atami Terra Aquatica ExploGrow Buddi PlantMatter Cover Your Crop
    • By Dank
      In the works
      Going to hit my Zkittlez male on a selection of my moms.
      Working on some GirlScoutCookies fem crosses from my GSC mom reversed.
      Doing a open pollination project with friends to widen gene pools and protect against bottlenecking.
    • By Spaidan
      Hello guys and girls
      Was interested in gaining some knowledge on this topic. I'm about to start my next indoor grow with a soil I've never used before, Orgasoilux. In the past I've used FF soil with biobizz, but I feel it's time to transition into true living organics with Orgasoilux. For a couple of months of been brewing and feeding compost tea to my soil and my plants are loving it, however a product by the name of Explogrow has caught my attention. Since this product includes all the microbes needed for my plant do you guys recommend I use this product instead of brewing compost tea? Should I use one and not the other or can I benefit from using both? I don't want to over complicate my grow however I truly want to make sure I have a strong presence of microbes in my soil. I plan on feeding the microbes with molasses every week. Any suggestions from anyone who has used Orgasoilux or explo grow? Would greatly appreciate the help. Still consider myself a novice grower, however I'm extremely interested in true organic grown cannabis. Would also like know if it's neccessary to top dress before I transition to flower with some worm castings and dry kelp? Or will the orgasoilux take me from seed to harvest without any amendments or additives besides molasses. Any feedback or advice will be much appreciated. Happy growing. 🙏🏻🌱 ( I plan on vegging out the plant for about a month or 2 before flipping to flower)

• By FeedaSeed
      Hi Everyone, new here. In desperation to replace my income, I have started an online seed store. I would really like to make contact with anyone who has done something similar, especially if you have figured out how to best tap into the international / US market. Also looking for related products to sell on my sight. So, if you are a supplier of anything cannabis related I would be more than happy to help you sell your goods.
      Many thanks
      Charl