Calcium?

AcidAlice

Hey Acid Alice
Don't know if you have these.
Accordingly, looks like P, Mg or Boron. Leaves also lookin very dark green like too much Nitrogen.
What medium, grow condition, plant age/stage.

Could it be a deficiency(shortage) or toxicity(too much) or a lockout?
Difficult to diagnose like this.
Let some of the other growers also share their opions.
e54acb2ac0f49a7a5320e9009fc9e865.jpg84cf9d95b453916313f150ce4d907177.jpg2ac742efed70d7b9390a40e5d030ddd1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just checked the new pictures you posted. Does look a lot like a Calcium or Calcium + Magnesium deficiency, and showing up on the older leaves.

Does the FF soil mention if it contains CalMg, I have never used it so I dont really know the mix.

Is over watering perhaps a issue, damaged roots can also cause temporary issues with nutrient uptake. 

If not maybe it is just some CalMg def like you mentioned at the start.

The older leaves will most likely not recover fully so keep an eye on new growth and newer fan leaves.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, let us know how it goes! :-greenthumb

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Dank said:

Does the FF soil mention if it contains CalMg, I have never used it so I dont really know the mix.

Ingredients: Coco Coir, Worm Castings, Compost, Perlite (10%), Vermiculite, Volcanic Rock Dust, Bone Meal, Gypsum, Fermented probiotic bran, Organic nutrients

16 minutes ago, Dank said:

s over watering perhaps a issue, damaged roots can also cause temporary issues with nutrient uptake. 

I did overwater a bit when they were younger.

• Like 1

@AcidAlice the bone meal should be providing calcium as well as the gypsum.

With BioBizz I go with Grow + Bloom and use the Fish-Mix only once or twice during vegetative stage to kick things off, microbes love it.

If I want to give BioBizz every feeding, I use half strength of the recommended (according to their chart). If I want to use full strength (according to their chart) then I feed every other watering, and only give plain water in between, perhaps a bit of kelp or AACT diluted in the water.

PLEASE NOTE I don't use FF, this is just for my own mix. I see t FF has "Organic Nutrients" added, perhaps it only needs nice water and not much feeding required. I would seek the advice of a FF Classic grower. :-greenthumb

Sometimes organic soil mixes take a bit of time to get going, if soil mix was semi hot (bone meal need about a month), ph could have been all over the place, aided with a bit of overwatering. I am not saying this is the case with FF soils, but certainly happens with my own mixes if I don't let the bone meal and other ingredients age for about a month.

Edited by Dank
Added info

36 minutes ago, Dank said:

If I want to give BioBizz every feeding, I use half strength of the recommended (according to their chart). If I want to use full strength (according to their chart) then I feed every other watering, and only give plain water in between, perhaps a bit of kelp or AACT diluted in the water.

I was giving 1/4 strength.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, SkunkPharm said:

When last did you calibrate the meter?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

I just realized that my soil meter was reading wrong, fucking up my feedings. Flushed them all earlier and got ph to 6.1

growing in coco/perlite/soil