Seeds wanted in cpt

Perhaps you could find a fellow member who would be willing to assist you, but i don't know of any brick and mortar seed shops, i only know of online seed shops.

They are however trustworthy, you don't need to worry about that. The packaging is also discreet so can get it delivered to your work place unless they open packages.

• Like 1

@Newbie any luck? If you are ok with bag seeds (i.e. some will be male) I think I can make a plan with white widow and cali orange seeds.

But if you want reliable genetics, feminised, auto etc you are almost certainly going to have to order online. Take a look at the poll on this forum about local seed shops, if you stick with one of the top ones there is no reason you will have any problems.

• Like 1

On 6/29/2019 at 1:02 PM, Newbie said:

Hi fellow gardeners just a simple question we're can I buy seeds as I don't really like the whole online buying thing or am I shit out of luck

I have used Trophy Seeds and Sacred Seeds in the past and service was excellent. 

Let us know what you looking for maybe someone has a couple of beans laying around willing to part with them.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 6/30/2019 at 7:48 PM, Stoukie said:

I have used Trophy Seeds and Sacred Seeds in the past and service was excellent. 

Let us know what you looking for maybe someone has a couple of beans laying around willing to part with them.

Looking for ANY Indica/Hybrid beans if anyone has any spare 

Will swop a small pot filled with pot lol

(see pic - 4x or 5x 1ft tall sativa females placed back into vegetative state)

IMG_20200908_200222.jpg

@highchome  All good bud, haven't came right just yet but i have come across some really amazing prices on groenseeds.com so gonna hustle some $$$ and try some gelato & wedding cake out - was really keen to get a 10 pack of glookies from Barney's but corona took a fat juicy dump on my cash reserves so have to make due with what I can get