[Review] In Line Duct Fan TD Silent 160/100

AcidAlice

Yep those fan's are total garbage, I would avoid their black with red fin fans as well. They have a pic of it with a speed control, you get it and it doesnt, you ask them and they're like their supplier said it did. Do you not check your own products? I avoid growguru like the plague, absolutely shoddy business.

I would suggest fans.co.za. You're essentially buying wholesale and avoiding the large markups from the grow stores. I've got 2 hydor fans from them running strong no issues.

Paid 1400 for a 8 inch silent fan and 800 for 6 inch silent

edit: email them for a quote and then organise a courier to pick it up from them or if you're near an office of their organise a collection

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, greenkush said:

Yeah some of these grow shops take the piss with their pricing.

I like to DIY pretty much everything.. And know many places to get parts... All I really buy at grow shops is the stuff I can't get anywhere else... Nutrients, net pots, LED light systems and grow light systems.. But everything else I can scrounge from somewhere else haha 

#no offence grow stores!! Living and growing on a budget is no joke haha 😜

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CreX said:

I like to DIY pretty much everything.. And know many places to get parts... All I really buy at grow shops is the stuff I can't get anywhere else... Nutrients, net pots, LED light systems and grow light systems.. But everything else I can scrounge from somewhere else haha 

#no offence grow stores!! Living and growing on a budget is no joke haha 😜

Yep, but the shop's doing massive markup's will just price themselves out the market and become irrelevant.

I feel the same about diy and personally prefer it. You learn so much more by applying your mind and it gives your ''setup'' a personal touch. Never mind the financial aspect, prices at growshops are ridiculous!!!!

Everyone on this forum has varying environmental and economic circumstances but, we have this ''ONE''thing in common.
It's blerrie cool man.

Keep it growing.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Agree 1

I would suggest fans.co.za. You're essentially buying wholesale and avoiding the large markups from the grow stores. I've got 2 hydor fans from them running strong no issues.
Paid 1400 for a 8 inch silent fan and 800 for 6 inch silent
edit: email them for a quote and then organise a courier to pick it up from them or if you're near an office of their organise a collection
How quiet are those silent fans and do they have any speed controller?

Also which model(s) are the inline / centrifugal silent fans?

AC Infiniti can be imported through Amazon as well, for those who may be interested.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

How quiet are those silent fans and do they have any speed controller?

Also which model(s) are the inline / centrifugal silent fans?

AC Infiniti can be imported through Amazon as well, for those who may be interested.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Zepherfarms sell Infinity AC fans. Pricey

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, SkunkPharm said:

Zepherfarms sell Infinity AC fans. Pricey

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Found them: https://zephyrfarms.co.za/product-category/environmental-control/

Not terribly priced, if they had the ones without the RH probe it'll be even cheaper. I have not started using mine yet, although reviews seem good and product seems good.

Built in fan controller with I think 6 fan speeds and a smart function and they last at least.

Just messaged the guys now, apparently they can get this one: https://www.acinfinity.com/component-cooling/inline-duct-fan-systems/cloudline-s6-quiet-inline-duct-fan-system-with-speed-controller-6-inch/

For around R1650 landed, no probes but has the speed controller at still.