Lightning help needed plz.

Leeroy420

11 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

Wish list lights. Scynce LED - Dragon SL 600w would be perfect for that space if you have a spare 20k looking for a new home.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Try 27k 🙂 last time I got pricing, but in all fairness you can build a much more powerful light than that DIY.

Edited by greenkush

Yeah i dont have 20k lying around for a starter set up.does any one know whats in the hps ballast all? Is there something special inside? Or can a person use any hps setup.like they use to use on the street lights back in the day?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, Leeroy420 said:

Yeah i dont have 20k lying around for a starter set up.does any one know whats in the hps ballast all? Is there something special inside? Or can a person use any hps setup.like they use to use on the street lights back in the day?

Transformer, capacitor and igniter. Thats the jist of a ballast

I have 6x 288QB's, so total of 720+ true watts from the wall.

How much is a HPS setup for interest sake? Can't you get LED's for a similar price?

Like how much will 1x 400W HPS setup cost? I believe generally one would get better yields out of an LED light compared to an HPS light as well interms of grams per watt. I have had no interest in looking into any lighting other than LED's.

Yes, do a little research. Magnetic setup parts shouldn't cost too much.

If you run into challenges let me know and I'll help where I can. I repaired a LOT of repurposed floodlights to grow with before the introduction of LED

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks man.iv got 2 of those 400w hps/mh spot lights that i want to use.dont want to pay alot for leds if im only starting now with the indoor.once i get the hang of the indoor system.then ill get leds.

• Like 2