Amateur.. first harvest busy drying. Looking to pick brains..

Zinth Paul

Hey,

Happy to be on 420SA.

I'm new to growing.. although I don't see myself ever stopping. It literally grows on trees!! haha 😁

I'm growing in a 1m x1m x 1,6m tent with a 600w LED (KingLED)

My first plant grown and recently harvested is Double Glock (100% Indica)

So I ask, please smoke,  read my words below, look at my pictures and let me know what's up,

1. First of all... my trichomes. Did i harvest too early?? (see pic) I started seeing the tips of some of the  trichomes going amber, so I harvested 🤔
  2. Plant wasn't topped.. so I kinder gave her a good bend down the main stem. Was this a good idea? I'm topping my next plant for sure.
  3. I did a fairly mild lollipop trim.. I think this helped my yield??. The flowers further down the branches would have been in the 'shade'. 
  4. During early flower I was defoliating quite a bit... should i defoliate during flowering at all?
  5. How high above the plant should I have my 600W LED? I'm nervous I hurt my plant if it's too close... i was pretty cautious.

I have a few more questions.. like a 100 or so, haha 🐒 but this is a start.. 

Peace.

ZP

ec4be68c-ed4b-4c00-a0ed-2d5cf2cce0ce.jpg

IMG_5067.jpg

IMG_5293.jpg

IMG_5294.jpg

IMG_5429.jpg

IMG_5833.jpg

IMG_5941.jpg

IMG_5974.jpg

IMG_6006.jpg

IMG_6012.jpg

IMG_6179.jpg

IMG_6080.jpg

IMG_6086.jpg

IMG_6082.jpg

IMG_6070.jpg

Hi LukeS,

Thanks for the response.

I did do a wash.. I used three buckets. 1 with some baking soda and lemon juice.. next two buckets just clean water.

I had a PM scare during mid to late flower. I spruced with some milk and water, then with some baking soda and soap, that seemed to work. I did notice that after I spruced the milk and possible soap seemed to leave some white marks on the leafs.. It wasn't like Mildew (I HOPE).

Thanks,

ZP