420SA Forum Rules

420SA

Thanks for taking the time to read our forum rules. It's worth your time and ensures that everyone remains safe and enjoys themselves when browsing and using 420SA

General Rules

1. This website is for users who are 18 years of age and older. 
  2. Now that laws have changed. It is no longer a necessity to keep your personal details private however we would still suggest revealing as little as possible from a general privacy point of view
  3. Please do not in any way spam or advertise your business through our forum other than through our marketing banners. Blatant promotion from members is also not allowed.
  4. Spammers will be removed with immediate effect. If your material is totally irrelevant on a regular basis you will be removed. If a member is spamming your PM inbox please inform the forum admin or moderators by PM immediately.
  5. Hate speech of any kind is not accepted on 420SA. Please be kind to your fellow forum members. Don't hurl insults, we're here to help each other. Prejudice and/or discrimination of any kind will not be accepted. No exceptions can be made. On this forum we are all equal.
  6. It is best for your safety to remain anonymous with the members of this forum. However should you wish to do so by private messaging we strongly advise that you make sure you are doing the right thing.
  7. The sale of cannabis in any form whatsoever through this website is Strictly Prohibited. Any posts pertaining to the sale of cannabis, seeds, clones or any other illegal substances are not allowed.  We support growers who grow for personal & medicinal use. Dealers are not welcome.
  8. We ask that you please Introduce Yourself in the allocated board. This is purely a courteous measure.
  9. Let's keep this forum clean together. Should you spot spam or any posts you consider to have breached the forum's rules, please report the post by clicking Report Post at the top right side of the post.
  10. Post count boosting will not be allowed. Should it appear obvious that you are trying to boost your post count those posts will be removed.
  11. 420SA, it's administrators and moderators reserve the right to edit or remove posts should they see the necessity to do so.  We also reserve the right to ban any users who don't abide by the forum rules.
  12. We do not support the discussion of illegal activities . Any posts pertaining to illegal activities will be removed.

Images

• Please only post images of relevance. Explicit images will be removed and you will be warned or banned.
  • Make sure you don't post pictures that in any way would reveal your location. Ensure that geotagging isn't enabled on your phone or camera.

Personal Details that we suggest must not be shared

• Your Address
  • Your contact numbers
  • Places you frequently hang out at

Personal Details that can be shared

• First Name
  • Your province
  • Your city
  • Your Age
  • Your Gender

Rules For Businesses & Marketing

• Businesses may not advertise on the forum without having followed the necessary advertising channels.
  • Businesses may sign up with a profile under their business name but may not advertise or post links to their website and/or social pages on their profiles. Business profiles are allowed to provide support to customers on this forum or address questions or complaints by customers on this forum. Should you wish to place website links in your signature and/or in your posts please contact the site admin by email or by sending me a Private Message on this forum.
  • Excessive posting for no reason under a business profile will also not be allowed. This also applies to business profiles with links in their profile.

If you have any further questions regarding rules please reply to this post.

Avenues For Marketing On 420SA

Advertising and promotion is not allowed on the general forums of 420SA.

Therefore the following avenues are allocated for advertising and promotion:

• Advertising Banners
  • Vendor & Breeder Boards
  • 420 Directory

Please contact the admin @420SA  or the moderators regarding these options or send us an email at admin@420sa.co.za

Happy connecting!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It's really just normal and necessary rules, nothing surprising. But I am glad I read it. I get that you wouldn't want spammers and such, but I think there's room for growth and adaptation, one thing I really like about Cannabis Club is the online shopping portal they have where you can buy from our local seedbanks through the site's portal, it a feature I would really love for the administrator to look into. But I think the seed exchange is also great and I'd love to take part in it when I harvest my first, should the males polinate or whatever.

For anything to work properly, rules need to be adhered to and I'm glad that there seems to be a clear goal on creating a safe space for us on here.

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Reading a lot makes all the words kinda blurry and I might have misread something somewhere, but I just want to understand something. 

Rule #1 it says...... 

On 1/8/2015 at 9:51 AM, 420SA said:

Now that laws have changed. It is no longer a necessity to keep your personal details private however we would still suggest revealing as little as possible from a general privacy point of view

With that said, is that the reason why un-registured users can have access to all the grow journal's??? In the past I had to logg in to see certain content and if I wasn't registered then I could NOT  see the grow journal's, but now it's possible to view it without being a member. 

I sound paranoid and shit but I don't like it that much and for me personally it's a security risk... 

1 hour ago, Smelly Joe said:

Reading a lot makes all the words kinda blurry and I might have misread something somewhere, but I just want to understand something. 

Rule #1 it says...... 

With that said, is that the reason why un-registured users can have access to all the grow journal's??? In the past I had to logg in to see certain content and if I wasn't registered then I could NOT  see the grow journal's, but now it's possible to view it without being a member. 

I sound paranoid and shit but I don't like it that much and for me personally it's a security risk... 

@Smelly Joe I just logged out and checked and the Grow Diaries can't be seen as a guest.Checked in another browser and its the same as well

Are you sure that you can see the diaries when logged out? 

Can someone check this as well? @PsyCLown can you check when you have a chance?

The grow diaries should remain visible only to members

• Thanks 1

I found this issue 2 weeks ago when I was at a friend's house. I had no photos of my plants and no data. Without me saying anything he whipped he's phone out and went onto the forum. He showed me my pictures and the rest of the growers diaries. I was quite shocked cause he isn't registered at all.... 

Not sure how that happened but he continues to show me updates of all grows on the forum. If I didn't see it with my own eyes I would never have believed it. 

Just tried it from my phone with the stock browser which I never use, Def not logged in and am able to access it via the side bar section as per the screenshot.

@420SA so not being accessed directly via the clubs section. I assume if viewing permissions were adjusted for the clubs it would prevent this from happening. 3612b51fa8e97458932c1c5ba925b08b.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Edit: I can even access the other clubs without being logged in.

c56ea4ca3a0e02905de445ac896508e7.jpg

• Like 1

@Smelly Joe so you're referring to the growoff diaries? Is that right?

At the time when the growoff clubs were first created, the permission options were very limited for clubs. If the club was visible to guests, the posts had to be visible too which is never what I wanted but there was no choice....Fortunately not anymore so I've set the clubs to "closed".

This what something I was meant to sort out but slipped my mind. Thanks for bringing it to light @Smelly Joe

Please check and confirm :-thumbsup

• Like 1