Good or bad

Afternoon everyone, I have noticed these small white/ yellow balls in my grow medium, it was a bag of growers gold from earthdance I purchased.Screenshot_2019-06-20-13-39-05.thumb.png.78a0a4de6c5e01e2f1559948436be203.png

plants don't look unhealthy and haven't noticed any little critters running around.Screenshot_2019-06-20-13-38-06.thumb.png.b5feacff7c5cbb3a54ad6aceb5732e72.png

Screenshot_2019-06-20-13-39-15.png

Screenshot_2019-06-20-13-38-56.png

Screenshot_2019-06-20-13-38-35.png

Screenshot_2019-06-20-13-38-13.png

Doesn't have any kind of structure to it... Or sac, or any kind of apparent protection that usually accompanies insect eggs... I would say it is a fungi or mold of sorts.. Tough to say without a sample... Does it smell? Does it grow? 

Yeah the eggs is about 1mm to 2mm in size, the eggs don't grow bigger than about 2mm in size but they do seem to be getting more, more places having this cluster of eggs.

No damage to the plants or visible suffering 

* the soil smelled like mushrooms when I opened the bag

Edited by Mr H
More information

I did a little research on this, but it seems that a definite answer isn't just going to jump out. (Nobody seems to have a concrete answer)

It could perhaps be:

Fungal Flowering:
Without signs of any live pests, there is a very good change that this is fungal flowering. You may find mushrooms growing after a while, or its current state may in fact be as far as it will go. 

Spider Eggs:
Some sites visited claims that they "could" be spider eggs. Obviously, it only takes one spider to late a LOT of eggs, so changes are you would not have seen the mother.

I would personally start by using a fungicide, assuming its fungal flowering. If that doesn't help, its more than likely eggs.

Edited by Trailblazer420

I am intrigued as to what it actually is.

I am thinking eggs or fungus / mold - sort of like mycelium in a way but circular egg like structure is a bit odd... As Trailblazer said, put some in a separate jar and see what happens. If it's fungus, perhaps the mycelium will colonize the rest of the soil.