Post your grow setup

Guest Maxwell

Lets see inside DR? Easiest way would be to lie a piece of chipboard over it with some foam tape. Otherwise use some velcro strips.  :-peace

Kid, that plant needs some food and probably a fokoff long flower time. Potting soil is a bust imho and if it's hungry now, either your ph is fucked or there is no food in the soil. If the former, it will improve over time but at what cost. If the latter, that soil won't support much life. Last up it looks like that plant is a couple of weeks old, way too early for me to start planting.

Hi Roker

What medium are you growing in and what PH are you watering and feeding with?

How long do you plan to keep your plants outdoors seeing as they are in flower?

added a few new photos :P. umm i'm using:

cocopeat

compost

sterilized soil

vermiculite

Can't bring my lady back inside :( due to space. she'll have to flower outside sadly.  I'll move the ak back inside as soon as she starts looking healthy.

Ok that plant with the problems is probably due to a combination of overfeeding and an off PH. Others might need to confirm that for me.

As for moving your plants outside... that's a bad move because we're moving into summer now which means more hours of light which equals a vegging plant, not a flowering plant. Your plants will reverse out of flower and go back to vegging....

How long has your bag seed plant been flowering for. I'm not sure how good it will be for the plant but you may need to top her and get her back indoors and into a 12/12 light cycle

She haven't started flowering yet. but She's very close to flowering ! Thc is becoming visible on the plant. Also the plant only gets like 6-10 hours of sun a day outside due to shade of a tree next to her.

She haven't started flowering yet. but She's very close to flowering ! Thc is becoming visible on the plant. Also the plant only gets like 6-10 hours of sun a day outside due to shade of a tree next to her.

THC will only start to develop once she's in flower so if you can see the Trichomes(crystals) then she is in flower. Even if your plant will be in the shade I think your plant will still reverse.

I'm not too clued up on Autoflower's and whether they will flower under summer light hours but the bag seed will not flower properly.

THC will only start to develop once she's in flower so if you can see the Trichomes(crystals) then she is in flower. Even if your plant will be in the shade I think your plant will still reverse.

I'm not too clued up on Autoflower's and whether they will flower under summer light hours but the bag seed will not flower properly.

The autoflower i'm moving back inside like I said. are you sure about the shade not acting like darkness ? i'd have to come up with a solution then quick.

The autoflower i'm moving back inside like I said. are you sure about the shade not acting like darkness ? i'd have to come up with a solution then quick.

Look I'm not 100% sure. Someone else may need to comment on this let's see.

:-peace

Totemic we know this , but please help out on the above?

Guest Maxwell

When you stand in the shade can you still see? If the answer is yes, then it is still daylight (lets not nit pick at wavelengths available at dusk etc) if not, then it is night. The plant will think the same. If that is a particularly sensitive Sativa she might start flowering and just loop herself into a never ending reveg, but you might be able to get away with putting her out now for harvest next year. She will become a monster and will need a much bigger pot, some netting and privacy. I've got a semi just typing that!  :-puffin

When you stand in the shade can you still see? If the answer is yes, then it is still daylight (lets not nit pick at wavelengths available at dusk etc) if not, then it is night. The plant will think the same. If that is a particularly sensitive Sativa she might start flowering and just loop herself into a never ending reveg, but you might be able to get away with putting her out now for harvest next year. She will become a monster and will need a much bigger pot, some netting and privacy. I've got a semi just typing that!  :-puffin

okay so i need to get her under the lights again ASAP. problem is how do i get her shorter :(