420SA Development Fund

420SA

There's still a lot I want to do with this forum in terms of added features and more functionality.

Some of those include

• A Gallery Area - A general gallery area just for pic uploads with different categories such as Bud Shots, Indoor Grows, Outdoor Grows and more. Members will also be able to create their own albums.
  • A Home portal page - like the previous platform had. Will help guys navigate the forum better and will feed content to you better from various areas such as the forums, clubs, competitions, events etc.

There are more features as well that I want to implement such as an App but that will take time and a lot more funding. The top 2 points are the most important for now.

An unfortunate reality is that at present I'm not able to put more funding to the forum than I already am 😔 and that's where maybe where you guys can help.

We're setting up a 420SA Development Fund. All fees donated go straight to developing 420SA and making the website better for its members. Every donation will be recorded in this thread with either your first name or username, depending what details you leave. So you can be sure that your donation will go where it needs to go.

Our current funding goal is R2700-00 and you can help raise these funds with a small donation done through our online store. Link below

Donation Link: https://store.420sa.co.za/product/420sa-development-fund-contribution/

Of course any small contribution helps and will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys :-meditate

Funding Target -  R2700-00

Funds Raised - R2900-00

• Like 3

That concludes this fundraising exercise! In total R2900-00 was raised 

A huge thank you to the following people:

@Totemic

@highchome

@GreenthumbHydro

@Stoukie

@Zaskar09

@PsyCLown

@Dank (the highest donation of R420-00!)

@Trailblazer420 

@Breadinator

@LukeS

@Bospatrollie2

@GrowGuru

.This is the first time we've attempted to raise funds for the forum and I can't tell how surprised and most importantly appreciative I am to see you guys wanting to see 420SA go the distance. With your support there is no doubt :-meditate

Expect to see some more changes to 420SA very soon.

:-peace

• Like 4