Update 7, still no idea if they're males or females. I think these are the kush dominant side on things. They got their 1st feeding last night, 10ml Biobizz Grow to 5L water.

Apologies for the delay @Green Leaf Organics, I had technical issues with telkom and a tief who stole their cables at the base station.

qacwo0B.jpg?1
6StJevw.jpg?1
Jz9cFbw.jpg?1
4DBrvud.jpg?1
d0DFbo7.jpg
xNX6Tpz.jpg?1
9QMbA2E.jpg?1

Edited by CG420za
Left out some deets
  • Like 8

@CG420za plants are looking good  bud. Lol fuck telkom they are useless , I put supersonic fibre in a few months ago and told telkom to jump in a lake.... they still trying to charge me for a service I dont have... today they threated to cut me off 🤣🤣🤣told them to go for it 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Green Leaf Organics said:

@CG420za plants are looking good  bud. Lol fuck telkom they are useless , I put supersonic fibre in a few months ago and told telkom to jump in a lake.... they still trying to charge me for a service I dont have... today they threated to cut me off 🤣🤣🤣told them to go for it 

Thanks GLO. Bruh, unfortunately fiber isn't available in our area yet. I'm on a 10mb adsl line, now these fucking twats are hiking the price on adsl lines and dropping rates on fiber. You NEVER win with hellkom. They also can't tell if fiber will be coming to our area either!

• Agree 1

Just now, Totemic said:

Looking good. Jip. Those are all the kush dominant. 

Thanks man! I was hoping to have at least one haze baby, pity...

• Like 1

The packs weren't mixed. Either 6 kush or 6 haze seeds. 

The kush dominant yields more than the haze, and it's not a narcotic kush.

• Like 1

Just now, Totemic said:

The packs weren't mixed. Either 6 kush or 6 haze seeds. 

The kush dominant yields more than the haze, and it's not a narcotic kush.

Oh I see. I just checked the seed pack for the outdoor growoff, also kushies. No complaints from me though Tote. I've always wanted to grow your beans man :-bow

• Agree 1