Hello and welcome to my 420sa Indoor Growoff journal :-rasta

Thanks to @Totemic for supplying us with his genetics! I've always wanted to grow your beans man! @Toby for availing himself for collection and a quick joint. And last, but definitely not least @420SA for throwing this all together in such a kwaai way. We appreciate it okes! Thanks for giving US this awesome opportunity.

Good luck ladies and gents!

My setup is as follows
Tent  - 120x70x165
Light - QB288v2 Folux LED
Medium - Jiffy's and then Freedom Farms Premium Growing Medium
Nutrients - BioBizz Trio and whatever additives I'll need.

Seeds in the packaging
L8OViez.jpg

Going swimming, 29/05/2019
d6rxI3B.jpg

• Like 8

Nice intro buddy! Best of luck

Awe, thanks @420SA! Hopefully there'll be 6 tails waiting for me when i get home later.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Morning guys, UPDATE 2

So the beans went into jiffy's on the 31st. Took a few days to pop. 1st one showed face on Monday followed by the rest yesterday. Popped them into pots last night and gave them a 60ml each (Kelpak and water). No twins in my batch, but there is one with 3 cotyledon leaves. Interesting beans these are.
wnyGbOP.jpg

Edited by CG420za
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, The Green Garden Goblin said:

Very cool. So you added some low nutes from the start. Interesting 😏

I like to try different things yeah. I saw it can be used for seedlings so I gave it a shot. The progress looks good since the pot up, so I'll be doing this in future.
image.thumb.png.b4ec0b82a3c97fe839adae63ed2ecdd0.png

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

UPDATE 3 - It's a week later, my tent is doing the most. Everyone seems happy... Even Plant-X.

The lay of the land
vcsfCEH.jpg

Babies
6n4AsIr.jpg
REeLiQP.jpg

In case you were wondering. The clones in the dish are Harlequin Pride and the other 2 are The Joker, both by GSR.
kz1iWfM.jpg

Plant-X (my favourite) Anyone else with one of these??
zPczZTt.jpg?1

Edited by CG420za
  • Like 7

Posted (edited)

Those babies are looking super happy, no leaf curl on your seedlings, healthiness. Nice setup, clones and plant x look stoked to be there!

:-greenthumb

Edit - A little bit of curling but eish, super plantjies.

Edited by Dank
  • Agree 1

On 6/7/2019 at 4:08 AM, The Green Garden Goblin said:

Very cool. So you added some low nutes from the start. Interesting 😏

Well kelpak is not really a nutrient. Kelp is packed with growth hormones like gibberellic, auxins and cytokines and has 62 beneficial elements from the ocean.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Update 4 mense... My babies are looking happier as the days pass. Plant-X excites me.

Gotta do something about the low temps though... Cheap solutions? Someone posted a link with a reptile heater in another diary. Without spending bucks 1st, would that be a viable option??

Hopefully the GG will be out of my tent in 2 weeks time, then I can place these little bitches properly. They are far from the light, growing from the outskirts. Here's some visuals.
Lights on VS off
V6aCtxC.jpg
Babies doing their thing.
76ggnbb.jpg
1MFZSVx.jpg
Plant-X
5XsPPmh.jpg

Edited by CG420za
  • Like 10

Looking great CG.

If you can keep the medium and roots warm then you should be okay so perhaps a heating mat will do the job. Once the pots get bigger the mat will do less of a job though... are you running your lights 24h or 18/6?

• Like 3

Can see why you have a potm badge.

Nice job bud

• Like 1

22 hours ago, 420SA said:

Looking great CG.

If you can keep the medium and roots warm then you should be okay so perhaps a heating mat will do the job. Once the pots get bigger the mat will do less of a job though... are you running your lights 24h or 18/6?

Thanks brother! I do have a heatpad under the 20L. It occurred to me on Sunday that it's just laying in the garage doing fokol. Since i've added that, she's drinking faster... The lights are on 18/6, they come online at 18H00.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CG420za said:

Thanks brother! I do have a heatpad under the 20L. It occurred to me on Sunday that it's just laying in the garage doing fokol. Since i've added that, she's drinking faster... The lights are on 18/6, they come online at 18H00.

Your RH looks fine so maybe sticking the extractor on a timer may help to keep the warm air produced by the lights to stay in the tent longer and heat things up a bit. Something like 5 minutes on, 1 hour off and so on. Just a thought. Monitor RH of course

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 420SA said:

Your RH looks fine so maybe sticking the extractor on a timer may help to keep the warm air produced by the lights to stay in the tent longer and heat things up a bit. Something like 5 minutes on, 1 hour off and so on. Just a thought. Monitor RH of course

I was thinking that same thing bru, but the kak comes in when it's a little more humid... This last 2 weeks has been dry. When it rains, my RH is between 65-80%

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, CG420za said:

I was thinking that same thing bru, but the kak comes in when it's a little more humid... This last 2 weeks has been dry. When it rains, my RH is between 65-80%

Yea true. Forgot about that eventuality. One thing I defs don't miss about the cape

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Update 5, excuse the "darkness". I was in a poepstorm this morning when I took these. I dropped the babies a bit lower to encourage a bit of stretch, they're pretty squat. Coming up to repot day very soon...

wX5xrDx.jpg
TL98ZIK.jpg

• Like 9

Update 6, the teens are doing well. They still don't know what they are just yet. Did a pot up on Sunday with zero transplant shock. I didn't take any pics as I was on a video call with someone who's doing their first grow. Call it a live class if you will :-hilarious

These ones were in 10cm square pots, new home is 17cm pots. Gave them a lekker drench containing aminomix, sylica and kelpak after tranplanting. I'm yet to start feeding nutes. Since the transplant, they're looking alot happier, stretching out a little. Still toying around with training ideas at the moment.

knCmtDS.jpg
lj2Wote.jpg
CYASPtE.jpg

As for the rest of my tent, the Harlequin Pride and The Joker clones have rooted and they in tiny pots. The GG is up for harvest as soon as her pot dries. She just doesn't seem to want to make amber trichs.

:-peace

• Like 7

Thanks for the timely and detailed updates @CG420za 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 420SA said:

Thanks for the timely and detailed updates @CG420za 

Awe man, no worries. This log is for my purpose bruv. I like that I can come back here and check the journal as a reference. Sorta like watching fuel consumption on your car. You'll know what's up.

• Like 5