Does anyone out there have recommendations for reputable business producing reliable edibles?

Are there any decent professional looking retailers?

Currently investigating sites from zolr for some edibles in various doses for an elder.
My main concerns are consistency of dosage + active ingredients and that the vendor won't disappear any time soon.
The entrepreneurs with kitchen products are not preferred.

cannasutra has nice looking baked goods. (shopify)

elixirextract has nice sweets, delivery methods, (basic opencart) will test and let yall know.

• 7 months later...

Abis Inc is deep in the thick of cannabis edibles, a huge variety of quality products. i gave most of mine to a medical patient who really enjoyed them and helped. They have candies, tinctures, lollipops, teas et al. They also very cool people. Actually sang to the owner the other day. And I dont sing. Abis Inc also works with many other well known, reputable bakers and makers. PS they are not a customer of mine, just supported these people since they were trolled online by some sick cannabis community members.

• Thanks 1