Nice, she is looking good.

I love the shape from above, looks like a perfect square actually.

When vegging, is it only the big fan leaves which require light, or is it best to try get light to the new growth as well - without training this is often covered by the fan leaves. So really just curious.

Looking real good. Beautiful specimen. :-greenthumb
Thank you she was the biggest one from the start. Made two clones from her. Gave one to a friend and will keep the other one as a mother.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Nice, she is looking good.
I love the shape from above, looks like a perfect square actually.

When vegging, is it only the big fan leaves which require light, or is it best to try get light to the new growth as well - without training this is often covered by the fan leaves. So really just curious.

I remove fan leave to give the bottom of the plant light. I only keep one or two fully grown pair of fan leaves. I have not trained this plant as I did not want to put stress on it at all. Even if it doubles in size now. I will have enough space.

• Like 2

Ok 5 days short of 3 months. She got a good feeding of seed sprout tea, EM and Biobizz Bloom on Sunday. She loved it and was dry today. Gave rain water rain water today. Also installed the irrigation system today. I am getting lazy and it is hard to get to all the plants when they flower. She is 56cm tall today. dcfaa5ac33f9882ec1c2cd59d4055148.jpgac2c21753179f75aa23be335740489be.jpg

• Like 12

She looks happy. I luckily kept one of her clones.f37af889a465ef600242eb239ef96751.jpg

• Like 6

10 days into flower. Feeding 2ml/l biobizz Bloom and work tea.2fa6b76587137b019318909f0bbb090e.jpg3dc10d0d553075a58ad14cb8dc2f4838.jpg9aee24b676196eb55fd6407c8dad4078.jpg

• Like 6

10 days ey? 

My plant is going into its 5th day of flower and I still can't even tell if it's male or female😅😂😂

10 days ey? 
My plant is going into its 5th day of flower and I still can't even tell if it's male or female
Sorry, time in not our friend, 17days in flower tent.

• Like 1

Looking very good @SkunkPharm

Any idea upto how many ml per L you will be going on the bloom? I find it is quite weak when you check the EC reading of it and am considering going way above their recommended dose and just using EC to feed with bloom.

@PsyCLown there's a lot of organic matter in it that cant be read by an EC meter - read that on another thread. stick to the guides✌️  or keep an eye out for nute burn then flush & reduce dose

Looking very good @SkunkPharm

Any idea upto how many ml per L you will be going on the bloom? I find it is quite weak when you check the EC reading of it and am considering going way above their recommended dose and just using EC to feed with bloom.
I should have enough nutrients in my soil. But I like to give the bigger plants something extra. I also make sure that I at least give microbes every time I feed. The more microbes you have the less you need to feed.

• Like 1

I will certainly be keeping an eye on my plants, so far so good and will be increasing bloom dose with my next feed which is tonight. If I notice any signs of burn I will flush and back off a bit.

I have an awesome tea which has been brewing which I will feed to them tonight as well, I also do regular microbe inoculations and even found an earth worm crawling around in one of my pots the other morning. Have a mix of various soils / composts, some humic and fulvic acid, some EM Pro soil and even a bit of trich and for the sake of it I added some myco which I don't think will take off in the tea really.

I assume both of you will be maxing out on 4ml / L of bloom then? @SkunkPharm @Kgrows

I will certainly be keeping an eye on my plants, so far so good and will be increasing bloom dose with my next feed which is tonight. If I notice any signs of burn I will flush and back off a bit.

I have an awesome tea which has been brewing which I will feed to them tonight as well, I also do regular microbe inoculations and even found an earth worm crawling around in one of my pots the other morning. Have a mix of various soils / composts, some humic and fulvic acid, some EM Pro soil and even a bit of trich and for the sake of it I added some myco which I don't think will take off in the tea really.
I assume both of you will be maxing out on 4ml / L of bloom then? @SkunkPharm @Kgrows
My irrigation system feeds the whole tent. So my feeds are quite standard as there a plants in different stages of flowering.

• Like 1

@PsyCLownhow many ml/L are you on? i'll ramp up gradually to 6ml (you can go this high) & probably push until i see the first signs of nute burn then reduce accordingly

2 minutes ago, Kgrows said:

@PsyCLownhow many ml/L are you on? i'll ramp up gradually to 6ml (you can go this high) & probably push until i see the first signs of nute burn then reduce accordingly

As I said, I was measuring EC of the feed and brought it up to an EC of 1.0 which worked out to around 8ml /L - pretty high, want to feed at 1.2 EC next.

I was speaking to @CreX and Phosphorus excess leads to a lock out of other nutrients, Zinc being the first to generally show signs I believe. So I will be on the look out for that or any other signs and take it from there.

I will give feedback on how it goes in my grow diary. It's possibly excessive, perhaps not. If it's too much the plants will certainly tell me.

• Agree 2

Nitrogen levels looks a bit high. But all else seems good. Day 23 of flower. Almost no stretch under the LED's 10-15cm in the 23 days. c0f598f806f4fcdab74b83aeecfcd8f7.jpgad44448d942a68b03344d8dfefd2b789.jpga2f2f14880052a7b55660873c919dfcd.jpg

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

Nitrogen levels looks a bit high. But all else seems good. Day 23 of flower. Almost no stretch under the LED's 10-15cm in the 23 days. c0f598f806f4fcdab74b83aeecfcd8f7.jpgad44448d942a68b03344d8dfefd2b789.jpga2f2f14880052a7b55660873c919dfcd.jpg

Very nice happy looking plant bru...

• Like 3

Looking good, are you going to do any trimming / defoliation or just leave her as is until harvest?

Looking good, are you going to do any trimming / defoliation or just leave her as is until harvest?
I need to defoliate again.

• Like 1