@BorisK9 I think the weird fingers are signs you got a Kush leaning pheno. Dont quote me but read it on one of the other entries I was stalking. Looking good mate. Very nicely recovered from a shaky beginning.👍

• Like 2

Week update

So I think I need to pull an extra month out the hat somehow but otherwise been a easy going week, growth is still steaming along nicely and the young girls are strong and healthy. 

I will be needing to flip them soon if i want to stand any chance of getting harvest by the end of the comp. 

Will introduce the HPS in the next few days for extra OOOOOOMMMPH. 

Plant 1 still pushing out weird leaves, has anyone else seen any updates with something similar? Would be interesting to see, I might be the only lucky one.;-) 

Happy growing 

Week11.1.png

Week11.2.png

Week11 Pheno.1.png

Week11 Pheno.png

• Like 1

90% of the kush dominant pushes those extra leaves. Practically every grow has them. It's normal.

• Like 2

Week 12 - The Sex'ening

So this week was a very interesting week to say the least, I was a bit nervous in the beginning as i had 2 plants turn male on me, this then left me with 3 plants remaining.  

A few days later, the remaining 3 started to show their female bits and it was like a gift from the heavens.... i got a slight glimmer of hope at this stage and got me thinking i could still make it to the end. 

Plant 5 is roughly 35cm tall and is the bigger out of the 3 plants, i will make my final decision in the next few days as to who will be the lucky lady who will bag me a victory. I have now also introduced a 400 Watt HPS to the mix and they really have adjusted well. Light cycle in full swing now at 12/12.

SADLY........ the weird leaved not so unicorn turn out to be a boy, this was a sad day indeed. 

Happy Growing All

Week12.png

Week12.1.png

Week12 male.png

Week12 female.png